Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Waits 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years and then arrives*

Hello there, old-man!
^_^

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Katon: Pirittokuru no Tankyuu] - Fire Release: Hot Pursuit
Type:Attack/Defense
Range: short/long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description:The user gather huge amount of katon chakra ,As he feel it he put it into his hand,As the chakra channel into his hand he make dragon and tiger hand seal then he slam his hand into the ground ,as he touch the ground with his hand he release the chakra into the ground creating alot of falme pillars that go towards the enemy into a line shape till it hit him
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
Note: Can't use any Katon jutsu on the same turn and Katon above A-Rank on the next
Note: Must master katon and aact
Note: Can't use it on the next turn

Performing

Looking at the idiot, I start by channeling my fire chakra into my right hand while performing the dragon and tiger hand seal changing it's form correctly. Then I slam my hand onto the ground releasing a large amount of fire into the ground which goes forward underground while erupting in form of pillars in straight line. In the straight line where the idiot was there, he got hit by the pillar making him fly into the air along with burn injuries.

Advantages

If the opponent is in short-range, it would be tough for him to escape as the pillars erupt quickly
The pillars can erupt upto long-range

Disadvantage

The pillars only go in straight line and not in all directions making it easy for the opponent to counter

Questions

Note: Must master katon and aact - What is aact?
So the pillars can reach upto mid-range also right?

[Katon : Bakuretsu Honoo Katana No Jutsu] - Fire Release : Explosive Flame Blades Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short- Long
Description : User ignites his/her arms and generates long torrents of flames from them, which move to hit the enemy in a spiraling formation. Each connecting strike seems to generate a powerful burning explosion, It has two different uses , one the user can use it as a normal s ranked katon attack so the flame go directly towards the opponent , two the user can create a several ropes made of flame ,tiding the opponent and melting his skin
Note: Can only be used 3 times
Note: Can't use any katon jutsu at the same turn
Note: Can't use higher than A rank katon technique on the next turn
Note: Must be Sannin ranked or above

Performing

Looking at the idiot clone arrive at the training field again, I get angry and channels my fire into both of arms engulfing them in immense heat which I then manipulate into spiraling blast which I direct towards the idiot. On contact, it's skin got immensely burned, in a few moments, the idiot turned into ashes.

Advantages

This technique can be utilized in either spiraling blast or ropes of flame
They extend upto long-range

Disadvantage

They can easily be extinguished using a powerful water technique or by even going underground

Questions

Do the ropes of flames extend upto long range?
If I smash the ropes on the ground, will it break and shatter?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Katon: Pirittokuru no Tankyuu] - Fire Release: Hot Pursuit
Type:Attack/Defense
Range: short/long
Description:The user gather huge amount of katon chakra ,As he feel it he put it into his hand,As the chakra channel into his hand he make dragon and tiger hand seal then he slam his hand into the ground ,as he touch the ground with his hand he release the chakra into the ground creating alot of falme pillars that go towards the enemy into a line shape till it hit him
Note: Can't use any Katon jutsu on the same turn and Katon above A-Rank on the next
Note: Must master katon and aact
Note: Can't use it on the next turn

Performing

Looking at the idiot, I start by channeling my fire chakra into my right hand while performing the dragon and tiger hand seal changing it's form correctly. Then I slam my hand onto the ground releasing a large amount of fire into the ground which goes forward underground while erupting in form of pillars in straight line. In the straight line where the idiot was there, he got hit by the pillar making him fly into the air along with burn injuries.

Advantages

If the opponent is in short-range, it would be tough for him to escape as the pillars erupt quickly
The pillars can erupt upto long-range

Disadvantage

The pillars only go in straight line and not in all directions making it easy for the opponent to counter

Questions

Note: Must master katon and aact - What is aact?
So the pillars can reach upto mid-range also right?

[Katon : Bakuretsu Honoo Katana No Jutsu] - Fire Release : Explosive Flame Blades Technique
Range: Short- Long
Description : User ignites his/her arms and generates long torrents of flames from them, which move to hit the enemy in a spiraling formation. Each connecting strike seems to generate a powerful burning explosion, It has two different uses , one the user can use it as a normal s ranked katon attack so the flame go directly towards the opponent , two the user can create a several ropes made of flame ,tiding the opponent and melting his skin
Note: Can only be used 3 times
Note: Can't use any katon jutsu at the same turn
Note: Can't use higher than A rank katon technique on the next turn
Note: Must be Sannin ranked or above

Performing

Looking at the idiot clone arrive at the training field again, I get angry and channels my fire into both of arms engulfing them in immense heat which I then manipulate into spiraling blast which I direct towards the idiot. On contact, it's skin got immensely burned, in a few moments, the idiot turned into ashes.

Advantages

This technique can be utilized in either spiraling blast or ropes of flame
They extend upto long-range

Disadvantage

They can easily be extinguished using a powerful water technique or by even going underground

Questions

Do the ropes of flames extend upto long range?
If I smash the ropes on the ground, will it break and shatter?
The aact are the Additional Approved Canon Techniques. (It was back in 2011, donno if there is still such a thread.)
And yeah, it could reach up to long range, as it is a short to long range.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The aact are the Additional Approved Canon Techniques. (It was back in 2011, donno if there is still such a thread.)
And yeah, it could reach up to long range, as it is a short to long range.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[ Suiton : Kawariyaku Name] - Water Release : Double Wave
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description : User does 4 hand seals andwipes both of his hands toward each other, his right hand over his left hand, creating two waves that come at the target from both sides, engulfing it in water and restraining it's movements.
Note: Can't use any water technique at the same turn
Note: Can only use up to b rank water techniques at the next turn.
Note: Requires large water source.

Analyze the technique and post any question regarding it. :0

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Analyzes the awesome technique-

I got a question, if there isn't two water sources on both sides of the opponent, can I do it with a single water source like making one to slam into the opponent while the other circles around and then slams into the other side of the opponent?

Also, a ability of my Custom Clan allows me to perform water techniques without the need of water source so I can summon the water right beside the opponent and then wipe my hands to crush him right?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Analyzes the awesome technique-

I got a question, if there isn't two water sources on both sides of the opponent, can I do it with a single water source like making one to slam into the opponent while the other circles around and then slams into the other side of the opponent?

Also, a ability of my Custom Clan allows me to perform water techniques without the need of water source so I can summon the water right beside the opponent and then wipe my hands to crush him right?
1: Yeah, I think so.

2: I don't see why not having it as a CC ability

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: Yeah, I think so.

2: I don't see why not having it as a CC ability
Okay thanks! :D

Now my turn.

Fuuton: Eiei Kyuu | Wind Release: Pulling Sphere
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Mid-long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user first gathers wind chakra in either of his hand and throws it either in a forward or diagonal direction in form a sphere which would be the size of a person's head. With the sphere in position, it starts pulling things towards itself with immense force. With the nearby small objects within the sphere, due to the sheer pressure in the core, it suddenly explodes sending out the objects and particles in all directions except for the side of the user who would remain protected. The other variation of this technique is the user can divide the one big sphere into smaller ones and place them according in their positions utilizing chakra.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Needs two turns cool down between each use
Note: The user must be mid-range away from the technique to avoid getting throwed away
Note: Can create upto 10 smaller spheres
Note: The sphere can suck in small weapons and particles but not big objects like summons or human beings.
Note: Can make a human go off balance if the sphere is near him/her
Note: Can only be taught by Excālibur

Analyze the technique and give me some advantages and disadvantages you can find >_O

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Disadvantage: It is unable to pull objects of big sizes and the user has to be Mid-ranged from the technique.

Advantage:
Is cool..

I have several questions, though:

-Why should the user be Mid-ranged from the technique while it can only pull objects that is on the opposite side of the user?
-Where does it stand on the air? Could I place it wherever I want?
-If I am Mid-ranged from my opponent, I wouldn't be able to use it, right? Since I will have to use it if he is further than Mid-range.
-How much could it withstand? Like countless ninja tools or a certain amount?
-Is the explosion harmful on itself? Or the only harm it does is sending the objects back?
-Is the speed of the objects the same as it is thrown or faster?

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoa! Those many questions! *Faints*

1. Nope, you cannot use it in short range from you. The sphere just sucks up everything towards it near it to even from the user's side but only the releasing part is different, it releases it everywhere except for the side of the user.

2. Yup, as long as it does not exceed long range.

3. Not really you can use it if he is in mid-range. Like you can throw it up in the air but in such a way that it would only be mid-ranged from you.

4. The sphere would be the size of head so it wouldn't withstand way too many. But if a person threw one kunai and multiplied it into the thousand, the sphere would eventually try to make the kunais come towards it and then quickly blast out a gust of wind sending out the thousand kunais in all directions expect for the user. This is like um, redirecting the kunais.

5. The explode is the description is just that it releases a gust of wind from itself. One that happens, the sphere will no longer be there.

6. Since the force used to push away the objects would be a very powerful one, I think the objects would go at a fast rate.

I guess I will just update this maybe after 2-3 cycles so that this technique has even more meaning. Until then, enjoy ^_^

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whoa! Those many questions! *Faints*

1. Nope, you cannot use it in short range from you. The sphere just sucks up everything towards it near it to even from the user's side but only the releasing part is different, it releases it everywhere except for the side of the user.

2. Yup, as long as it does not exceed long range.

3. Not really you can use it if he is in mid-range. Like you can throw it up in the air but in such a way that it would only be mid-ranged from you.

4. The sphere would be the size of head so it wouldn't withstand way too many. But if a person threw one kunai and multiplied it into the thousand, the sphere would eventually try to make the kunais come towards it and then quickly blast out a gust of wind sending out the thousand kunais in all directions expect for the user. This is like um, redirecting the kunais.

5. The explode is the description is just that it releases a gust of wind from itself. One that happens, the sphere will no longer be there.

6. Since the force used to push away the objects would be a very powerful one, I think the objects would go at a fast rate.

I guess I will just update this maybe after 2-3 cycles so that this technique has even more meaning. Until then, enjoy ^_^
Understood. :3