1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu only has his Earth Mask

How far does he go against the following:
- Thugs of Gato (standard equipment)
- Jirobo of the South Gate (fresh)
- Red Pill Choji (Jirobo fight)
- Gaara (Kimimaro fight, no Shukaku transformation)
- Akatsuchi (4th War)
- 3rd Tsuchikage (Golems only, HashiMadara fight)
- Sasori (Hiruko only)
- 4th Raikage (Five Shadows Summit)
- 5th Hokage (no summoning allowed, no elemental attacks)
- 4th Mizukage (V2 only)
- Butterfly Form Choji (4th War)
- Nagato (Machine Path only)
- Madara (Full Energy Armour only)
- Kinshiki
- Momoshiki (Golem only)
- Toneri (Golem only)
- 40 000 White Homonculi clones (no technique imitation, no energy absorption)

Full knowledge etc

What say you?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Full knowledge? Then he probably loses every single one of these, maybe only being able to defeat Gato's thugs because they aren't nin. They are criminals for hire that can't fight and just use brute force which doesn't get any shinobi far. That being said, with full knowledge all of these people know that he only has one heart so that is one life, everyone knows about his threads and their range and lethality, they know that he is impervious to grievous wounds unless his heart is eliminated. I mean, he loses all of these. Badly imo. Now without knowledge, he claps a lot of these guys but nah, the full knowledge messes up a lot of what is Kakuzu's gimmick, in my eyes.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Full knowledge? Then he probably loses every single one of these, maybe only being able to defeat Gato's thugs because they aren't nin. They are criminals for hire that can't fight and just use brute force which doesn't get any shinobi far. That being said, with full knowledge all of these people know that he only has one heart so that is one life, everyone knows about his threads and their range and lethality, they know that he is impervious to grievous wounds unless his heart is eliminated. I mean, he loses all of these. Badly imo. Now without knowledge, he claps a lot of these guys but nah, the full knowledge messes up a lot of what is Kakuzu's gimmick, in my eyes.
How, exactly, does he lose?

He is not limited to only tanking their attacks, if that is what you think.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How, exactly, does he lose?

He is not limited to only tanking their attacks, if that is what you think.
I explained how lol Full knowledge means his immortality gimmick won’t work along with a lot of his other stuff. And most/damn near all of these opponents have enough battle IQ to figure it out.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he only makes it to Gaara. Although I think he can beat Hiruko.
Post automatically merged:

I explained how lol Full knowledge means his immortality gimmick won’t work along with a lot of his other stuff. And most/damn near all of these opponents have enough battle IQ to figure it out.
nice guilty gear avatar. Love that game. Fav in the series is Xrd.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was hoping for case by case explanation.

How does each opponent land hits? What attacks do they use? How do they affect Kakuzu? And so on

I think he only makes it to Gaara. Although I think he can beat Hiruko.
Does he beat Gaara?