Kakuzu (Shippuden anime) vs Guren (Shippuden anime)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Setting/Location: Takigakure

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent

Motivation: Motivated to kill/Morals off

Equipment: Standard

Preparation N/A

Continuity/Canon: Anime versions

Distance: 45 ft

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Setting/Location: Takigakure

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent

Motivation: Motivated to kill/Morals off

Equipment: Standard

Preparation N/A

Continuity/Canon: Anime versions

Distance: 45 ft

Lightning and fire are her elemental weakness, otherwise she would make a good fight.

Kakuzu could just blast himself with his Fire Mask to insure she can't get him while his Lightning Mask attacks her directly.

In terms of scaling, Guren battled with Kakashi while a half serious Kakuzu totally overwhelmed him and earned a concession in speed, so he wins there. Strength, intelligence and energy levels obviously go to Kakuzu.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lightning and fire are her elemental weakness, otherwise she would make a good fight.

Kakuzu could just blast himself with his Fire Mask to insure she can't get him while his Lightning Mask attacks her directly.

In terms of scaling, Guren battled with Kakashi while a half serious Kakuzu totally overwhelmed him and earned a concession in speed, so he wins there. Strength, intelligence and energy levels obviously go to Kakuzu.

You must be registered for see medias

Yet kakuzu got pawed into the ground by bm yugito who should be far weaker then isobu who guren damaged and tanked attacks from.
We know isobu is stronger as the more tails that a bjuu has the stronger it would be

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yet kakuzu got pawed into the ground by bm yugito who should be far weaker then isobu who guren damaged and tanked attacks from.
We know isobu is stronger as the more tails that a bjuu has the stronger it would be
Fire and lightning counter her techniques and the Lightning Mask is faster.

Both Isobu and Kakuzu took no physical damage from the sequences your described.

The tails issue was contested by Gyuki, which totally disqualifies it because the difference between Kurama and Shukaku would be too massive if it was true and Gyuki would have had zero grounds for contesting it.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakūzu wins.

Guren can't crystallize fire or ice, supplementally, I don't really think it's wise to pit anime-only characters against manga ones, due to the fact that the latter has explicit supplementary information (from both the Databook, and the Manga) exfoliating thier power scale structure, and skill-set hierarchy, while on the opposite tilt of the scale, the former lacks any such form of supplementatary substantiation that enhances thier power scale structures, and skill-set hierarchies' relatively.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guren can't crystallize fire or ice, supplementally, I don't really think it's wise to pit anime-only characters against manga ones, due to the fact that the latter has explicit supplementary information

I mean not every manga character has supplementary information to be fair such as iwagama and kakko so that's a really odd reason to say that manga characters should not fight anime ones

Reactions: Infant

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean not every manga character has supplementary information to be fair such as iwagama and kakko so that's a really odd reason to say that manga characters should not fight anime ones
I'm not sure if the characters that you've cited, has any supplemental information demystifying them by the Manga, or the Databook, or any other supplemental credible sources, so I'm not sure how I should go about tackling that slice of your post.

However, I do know, that the author has supplementally applied considerable intricate nuance, and detail, as it intrinsically links to his characters by the fact that almost 99.9% of the roster emanates a labyrinthine extract explicating complexities apposite to that of the pertinent characters' abilities like exemplified in this extract ---------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .

Last edited:

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure if the characters that you've cited, has any supplemental information demystifying them by the Manga, or the Databook
Nothing in the databooks on iwagama and kakko both of whom appeared in the manga, I could mention raiga,matsuri and juzo as they also appeared in the manga aswell

any other supplemental credible sources
They dont get anything in the games or anime ether

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothing in the databooks on iwagama and kakko both of whom appeared in the manga, I could mention raiga,matsuri and juzo as they also appeared in the manga aswell
Actually, I did say this — ie., that I don't really know. I don't definitively access substantiation supplementing that claim — however; so do you.

Additionally, this doesn't retroactively invalidate the boat-load of information that the author has cannonically published in pertinence to that 99.9% of the roster whom; thereof emanates a labyrinthine extract explicating complexities apposite to that of the pertinent characters' abilities like exemplified in this extract ---------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .
I'm not sure if the characters that you've cited, has any supplemental information demystifying them by the Manga, or the Databook, or any other supplemental credible sources, so I'm not sure how I should go about tackling that slice of your post.
They dont get anything in the games or anime ether
I don't really see the game's as a credible, canonical source of authorial, supplemental information — in hindsight, tbh.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really see the game's as a credible, canonical source of authorial, supplemental information — in hindsight, tbh.
Well it's official material so it should count unless otherwise stated, You have any sources suggesting why it would not be a valid source or was this just some headcanon that you have on the matter

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it's official material so it should count unless otherwise stated, You have any sources suggesting why it would not be a valid source or was this just some headcanon that you have on the matter
Well, I don't really definitively access explicit supplementary information, (— ie., the author's own words), however — I do definitively know that that, what transpires in the game's axiomatically contradicts that what has been pre-established in the manga prior.

I definitively vaguely recall shit like Orochimarů's White Eight Headed Gargantuan Serpents magically emitting a white light beam wave stream that spiritually eradicated Itachi's Yata Nø Kāgämi (— ie., clinically exemplified, and explicitly stated to be impenetrable + invincible by the Manga, and the Databooks) in one of the game's which explicitly invalidates that what is been pre-established in the manga previously, which implicits that it should be taken with that of a grain of salt.

To supplement; this thread
should intuitively clarify any additional inquiries on the matter.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I don't really definitively access explicit supplementary information, (— ie., the author's own words), however — I do definitively know that that, what transpires in the game's axiomatically contradicts that what has been pre-established in the manga prior.
If discarding material based off contradictions would be enough so that it devalues the validity of a source then by your own logic here, The naruto manga cannot even be canon to itself but then again mere plot holes are not enough reason to say something would be in a different canon as again that logic following it's conclusion would mean nothing could be counted
Examples of contradictions include black zetsu's orgin and water style only being able to be used with a water source

I definitively vaguely recall shit like Orochimarů's White Eight Headed Gargantuan Serpents magically emitting a white light beam wave stream that spiritually eradicated Itachi's Yata Nø Kāgämi (— ie., clinically exemplified, and explicitly stated to be impenetrable + invincible by the Manga,

invincible is just hyperbole here as if that was true then kabuto would never be able to damage the susanno nor would orochimaru and sasuke.
your also lying as the yata shield was never broken by said attack

in one of the game's which explicitly invalidates that what is been pre-established in the manga previously, which
You say that as if that decal actually matters to the likes of your group as if it did then the things like boruto and it's blatant inconsistencies would not be considered as a valid source which it is, This whole canon thing is but a game to eliminate anime from discourse and your appeal here as admitted by your own group/sect or whatever you wanna call it would be nothing more then trying to fit in.

Your purpose behind this canon idea is nothing more then a poorly crafted narrative made to rid discussion of the thing that you dislike that being the anime and games, Your group has admitted as such really but due to you holding consensus, It is allowed a third party such as myself to get people to say the quiet bits outloud plus this little narrative of yours makes no sense anyway as if saying supervision of a product by kishi meant that can be counted then the creation of akatsuki ova would be considered which it's not which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that your madeup standards mean nothing and have always just been a convenient excuse to discard material that you dislike

Last edited: