new sage of 6 paths

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last manga ended with kakshi pulling out Ps all beit a smaller version of madara's.people just jumped on his bandwagon.
lets not forget that the susanno sasuke has is the same as his if not more powerful being indra's reincarnation. ..proir before that sasuke has been skilled in the art of using susanno and all mangeykou sharingan, his use of amaterasu even adds to his superiority of the mangeykou.
btw..we only saw him whip out susanno and save sakura,big whoop.sasuke could do it with one eyed closed without even touching sakura.people just started overrating kakashi....these are some of what I saw on the base.
hes on hagoromos level...laughable
hes on NarutoS and sasukes level..not in his wildest dream
he can solo kaguya...seriously?
he can solo both naruto and sasuke....lol..nop.
hes better at susanno than sasuke...rubbish
these are few of what I saw on the base which made me conclude that half of the memebres are mentally unstable.

Reactions: Dark Artist

Fluffyman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was always praised as a genius, give them both the exact same tools/weapons and Kakashi will make better use of them.

And Kamui > any EMS technique and Sasuke's Sha-Rinnegan.

Only the Real Rinnegan comes close in terms of usefullnes.

Reactions: xcoyote

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke >> Obito

Because the power ain't even Kakashi's but Obito's you could see in the last couple chapters he started b*tching that he can't do anything without Obito's eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMIan

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi was always praised as a genius, give them both the exact same tools/weapons and Kakashi will make better use of them.

And Kamui > any EMS technique and Sasuke's Sha-Rinnegan.

Only the Real Rinnegan comes close in terms of usefullnes.
Er, no.

It's already been proved that instant teleportation counters Kamui easily.