Kakashi's next power up as the Hagoromo's role of this generation.

sasori345

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's obvious that Kishi will do something and give back his power level.It's just temporary, like when Naruto was almost dead and lost Kyuubi.Kakashi is indirectly part of the lineage of the one who formed the reincarnations of Indra and Ashura and part of the genius of Konoha with or without his sharingan he'll remain at top ninjas of Narutoverse.

Hagoromo --> Indra - Ashura
Hashirama/Tobirama --> Hiruzen
Hiruzen --> Jiraiya - Orochimaru
Jiraiya --> Minato
Minato --> Kakashi - Obito
Kakashi --> Naruto (Ashura) - Sasuke (Indra)

Kakashi has one of the same role as Hagoromo but in current generation.So he has one of the most important role in the manga and he still to be behind Naruto and Sasuke especially after the war.I see 2 or 3 possibilities but i keep for myself.

All i know is that Kishi will make his next power up will be worthy of his reputation.

One of the possibilities :

You must be registered for see images

If Naruto and Sasuke passed from fodderized by Madara to somewhat fodderizing Madara it would be more than logic to see the one who has the role of Hagoromo getting a power up too.

Last edited:

Aquarius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's obvious that Kishi will do something and give back his power level.It's just temporary, like when Naruto was almost dead and lost Kyuubi.Kakashi is indirectly part of the lineage of the one who formed the reincarnations of Indra and Ashura and part of the genius of Konoha with or without his sharingan he'll remain at top ninjas of Narutoverse.

Hagoromo --> Indra - Ashura
Hashirama/Tobirama --> Hiruzen
Hiruzen --> Jiraiya - Orochimaru
Jiraiya --> Minato
Minato --> Kakashi - Obito
Kakashi --> Naruto (Indra) - Sasuke (Ashura)

Kakashi has one of the same role as Hagoromo but in current generation.So he has one of the most important role in the manga and he still to be behind Naruto and Sasuke especially after the war.I see 2 or 3 possibilities but i keep for myself.

All i know is that Kishi will make his next power up will be worthy of his reputation.

One of the possibilities :

You must be registered for see images

If Naruto and Sasuke passed from fodderized by Madara to somewhat fodderizing Madara it would be more than logic to see the one who has the role of Hagoromo getting a power up too.
I don't know what you really want to say there but for RPG of Sage its decided from start that its for naruto no else :hint:

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi's role was simply to protect them and teach them to be tools for the village, not really anything else. Comparing him to Hagoromo is a bit too much even if he did teach the Ashura and Indra of the new generation.

I do agree that his power loss is temporary though, I believe he'll get some eye back. He'll likely get his Sharingan back as it's his trademark.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think kakashi would get obito's right eye in order for him to have a memory of his friend. left eye is blind and the transplant of right eye might give him ems