Kakashi's MS

7PathSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pulled this quote from another thread but its the one that got me thinking.

and why cant kakashi teleport himself with his kamui
Well its not his eye and as far as I know he shouldnt even be able to use it. BUT!!! Did his MS open at the same time as Obito's? And if it did then that should REALLY throw off the time line?

Am i right?

kakashi ms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakakshi can kamui himself now to go to in and out from the other dimension
You must be registered for see images
and he almost can teleport now as obito do
when tobi disappeared first time ,kakashi said he has s/t above minato ,kakashi said that even before tobi appear again
so the one who can go to the other dimension ,can teleport too

7PathSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The question isnt if he can or cant kamui because you can see it clearly even as far back as the regular series. The question is... If you need to kill a loved one to open up MS... Who did Kakashi kill??? or If his MS opened when Obito's MS opened who did Obito kill?

And... If Obito only got his MS 4 years ago ( i think thats was how long the break was between OG Naruto and Ship) the time line gets all jacked up!!!

Who fought Minato?

Was Obito a 26 year old midget incognito??

This one!!! ----------------> How did Kakashi access MS????????????????????? <--------- This one!!!

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The question isnt if he can or cant kamui because you can see it clearly even as far back as the regular series. The question is... If you need to kill a loved one to open up MS... Who did Kakashi kill??? or If his MS opened when Obito's MS opened who did Obito kill?

And... If Obito only got his MS 4 years ago ( i think thats was how long the break was between OG Naruto and Ship) the time line gets all jacked up!!!

Who fought Minato?

Was Obito a 26 year old midget incognito??

This one!!! ----------------> How did Kakashi access MS????????????????????? <--------- This one!!!
He killed rin to awaken ms

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Easy answer, but why did it take so long for it to activate? He killed Rin when he was a child.
What do you mean "so long to activate?" he didn't know he had it and thus didn't use it. Like when sasuke activated his sharingan during the massacre but forgot he activated it.

7PathSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still makes no sense. It was stated that "he learned a new sharingan" when he and naruto fought Diedara. Im pretty sure it was the first kamui and possibly MS they ever showed in action. If Kakashi killed Rin and got it that way, then how did Obito unlock his MS? Who did he love that he had to kill? He lived in a cave with Madara and half his face was melted. Im sure he didnt go to prom. :p