Kakashi's MS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Kakashi and Obito gained their MS' as soon as Kakashi killed Rin. Although, It didn't show that he Kakashi had MS until after the time skip. So do u guys think that Kakashi really discovered his MS during the time skip, just couldn't figure out how to control it, or was too ashamed of killing Rin until he came to amends w/ gaining MS by killing her (during the time skip)? IMO its that Kakashi has always known about his MS, its just the combination of shame and not controlling it led to its 1st appearance being after the time skip.
:kakashi::hypertobi:

I don't know if this question has been asked yet so...

Last edited:

Derek1st

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, you need a spoiler tag in front of this, secondly, i considering he passed out IMMEDIATELY after activating, the strain was too much for him to handle until later.

julio10ification

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nahh he new he had it, it was just plot restrictions they couldnt just reveal his MS in part 1 because part 1 was all about the sharingan they wouldn't just flat out reveal it in part 1 because they would have to explain the MS in a whole it wasn't the right time to reveal the MS in the story, not to mention there wasent any enemy in part 1 that was strong enough to make him resort to MS, thats why they revealed it later in shippuden thats when the big houses like akatsuki were present and he needed an upgrade, not to mention shippuden was all about the revalation of the MS so it was the perfect time for kakashi to reveal it

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nahh he new he had it, it was just plot restrictions they couldnt just reveal his MS in part 1 because part 1 was all about the sharingan they wouldn't just flat out reveal it in part 1 because they would have to explain the MS in a whole it wasn't the right time to reveal the MS in the story, not to mention there wasent any enemy in part 1 that was strong enough to make him resort to MS, thats why they revealed it later in shippuden thats when the big houses like akatsuki were present and he needed an upgrade, not to mention shippuden was all about the revalation of the MS so it was the perfect time for kakashi to reveal it
Good points + rep, but how about the invasion of the leaf? He couldve kumied a dozen sound ninja and i think that was a pretty dire situation.

For some reason it censored ***** at 1st and wen i replied w/quot it replied to 2 other quotes:shrug:

Last edited:

julio10ification

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya it was a dire situation but it couldn't be helped kakashi had a bunch of jutsus in his arsenal that he could used to fodderize all those weak ninjas think about it he was never put in hopeless position to the point he had to resort to ms in part 1 he held his own against them and gai they were childs for kakashi, not to mention it would have been really a wtf moment if pulled it out of no were then he would have to explain what it was, it just wasent the right time to reveal are talk about it early in part 1 all that was saved for shippuden

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was like with Sasuke getting his eyes right after Itachi killed the clan, neither knew about their power upgrade because both passed out. Kakashi would have solo'd the sound ninja and would have stood up against Itachi better if he did have it in part 1. Then the time he tried to bluff against Oro, who has shown he can't stop genjutsu by Itachi and Sasuke. If he had it he would have used it then.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was like with Sasuke getting his eyes right after Itachi killed the clan, neither knew about their power upgrade because both passed out. Kakashi would have solo'd the sound ninja and would have stood up against Itachi better if he did have it in part 1. Then the time he tried to bluff against Oro, who has shown he can't stop genjutsu by Itachi and Sasuke. If he had it he would have used it then.
Thanks for proving my point that there was a valid reason he didn't use ms instead of just plot, but i still think he knew, he was just too ashamed and not experienced enough to use it.