[Spoilers] Kakashi's kamui?

Raikiri808

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are already talking with that in your face/i told you so attitude about Kakashi stating the chakra kurama gave him made his kamui 3x stronger but does this really take away from Kakashi? I dont think it does he was still using it very well before that and the only thing it takes away is he cant kamui
a whole bijuu but big deal he can still kamui a 3rd of it which is more then enough for the head or whatever other part to do damage. So what are your guys thoughts?

kakashi ms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes you are right kakashi still very strong
kakashi with kuarma chakara warped hatchibi 2 times so he can with his original chakara warp something as big as 2/3 hatchibi and it isn't small thing(if we consider kuarma chakara make kakashi's kamui 3x stronger)i believe that one kamui on any biju's neck is enough to kill him
kakashi used kamui very good even before kuarma give him chakara
he used it on
1.kunai
2.rasingan that hit obito
3.rasingan as a trick
4.gedo mazu face and it was very giant
5.naruto clone
6.on himself
in addition to all that he used 5 raikery-light chain-doton jutsu-shadow clone (that jutsus nearly cost kakashi 1\2 chakara)all of that after kakashi's fight with sword men
i believe that one kamui on any biju's neck is enough to kill him
kakshi can kamui big things as (gedo mazu's neck-didra's Explosive clone)
kakashi can go in and out from the other dimension so he can avoid any attack (bijudoma-the dust-the meteor-seven gate
if you wonder how kakashi go in to the other dimension i'll answer you
what kakashi do to go back from od when obito warp him ??? he warp himself so he came from od
so he can do the same thing in the real dimension and warp himself too and he will be able to go in to the other dimension, and shikaku said that
so kakshi attack is very strong and we all know that kamui is the strongest attack and no one can counter it
kakashi has a great defense too as he can go in and out from od