Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope well there are pic of what he would look like without the mask but until its in the maga it didnt actually happen haha i think kishi even said in an interview he was shocked ppl were so curious to see kakashis face and now its been so long its become his trademark haha

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol its sort of weird that everyone wants to see his face lol it would just be normal nothing dramatic i guess, which suprises me why everyone wants to see tobi's face, i mean we have already seen one side would it not look much the same on the other side ? haha here is kakashi's face anyway
You must be registered for see images

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol its sort of weird that everyone wants to see his face lol it would just be normal nothing dramatic i guess, which suprises me why everyone wants to see tobi's face, i mean we have already seen one side would it not look much the same on the other side ? haha here is kakashi's face anyway
with tobi it is not so much his face anyone cares about its who he is what i think is funny is he could take of his mask right now and show you his face and ud still look at it like who is that haha until they tell u his name and his story it doesnt matter haha

teravita9

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But there is more

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But there is more
yeah but pakun's memory was the correct one as then the rest of the dogs start agreeing and remembering that theirs were wrong :L

with tobi it is not so much his face anyone cares about its who he is what i think is funny is he could take of his mask right now and show you his face and ud still look at it like who is that haha until they tell u his name and his story it doesnt matter haha
Yeah ikr, ergh i'm guna leave the tobi business until i recover from my annoyance from getting my fricken tobi thread from yesterday removed by the mods >:O lol that took me like HOURS haha ohwell ...

sytren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's never been shown. In fact there was like a whole episode dedicated to sasuke, sakura, and naruto all trying to find ways to see him without it and each time they failed or something happened.

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Kishi stated in an interview that right now he couldn't draw Kakashi's face even if he wanted.... the fans expectations are so high that whatever he draws he doesn't think it would be satisfying...
Or something like that.