Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On one hand, he mastered the three greatest shinobi in history, by a long distance.

On the other hand, he failed tens, if not hundreds, of other shinobi all because of an emotional saga with Obityo. And based on how Sasuke and co passed the trial, chances are the others were as talented as that trio. Kakashi himself certainly never called them exceptional in that regard. Now considering his story, there are clearly very few and very rare scenarios which force out the difference between the mission and comrades (village exists for its children, by philosophy). Conversely, there are many situations in which basic shinobi soldiers are needed, such as during war and invasions. In fact, the invasion of Orochimaru, subsequent kidnap of Sasuke, attack of the SPoP and the 4th War all commenced in a time period when the village would have benefitted greatly from having more shinobi in general, never mind ones possibly more talented than Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura!

What's your take on these and him? Is this where they say every genius has its flaw?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dislike that we never saw all of his copied techniques, on full display, like when he was about to fight the 7 mist it all happened off-screen, a shame.
I suppose most of them were either weak for strong opponents (Zabuza, reanimations, Divine Path) or a waste of energy in long fights (invasion, war).

Otherwise, some flashbacks showing them would be nice.

tobidara was real tobi..maadara was real tobi..i been saying that since 2010 noboty believe me..
Is that a code in itself?

Reactions: Shady Nurse

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose most of them were either weak for strong opponents (Zabuza, reanimations, Divine Path) or a waste of energy in long fights (invasion, war).

Otherwise, some flashbacks showing them would be nice.

Is that a code in itself?
what????..

i feel like we coiuld be good friends and brotherz..