Kakashi

peshh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without a doubt the sharingan has made him far stronger and more capable than he might have been, but then again to invent a skill like the Raikiri at such a young age and becoming jounin at such a young age makes me think that a genius like him would have been noticed eitherway, the Sharingan just made him even more populair.

cederian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he would be. Sure he'd be less notable without Obito's sharingan due to the fact that he is known as the copycat ninja. But hes good at coming up with solutions under-fire. And not many can keep a cool head as he can. But without the sharingan less options of attack.

Reactions: Itachi2020

Phonjo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think so, he definitely had the talent and skills beforehand. The Sharingan did help him become a much better ninja but yeah he could have became as famous as his father (for all the right reasons) without it.

Reactions: cederian

Itachi2020

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without a doubt the sharingan has made him far stronger and more capable than he might have been, but then again to invent a skill like the Raikiri at such a young age and becoming jounin at such a young age makes me think that a genius like him would have been noticed eitherway, the Sharingan just made him even more populair.
Totally agree.

Reactions: cederian

festus 05

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi would have been popular, whether he has sharingan or not. Created raikiri at a young age, also became a jounin at dat time. The guy waz a genius even without obito's eyes, but obviously , the sharingan made him far stronger n added to his ability as a copy ninja.

itachi49

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was already famous before,when he created his own jutsu .If he didn't have Sharingan,Kishimoto would make him still cool like a tobirama or hiruzen ...

Gaarafan12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this completely.

Beta1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I done get this why dident obito give kakashi both his eyes instead of one
Well Obito's right eye was kinda under a huge rock.
+ Then kakashi would have to cover both his eye or die of chakra starvation.

The sharingan helped but he would still have been a legend and know all over the world.

iiPyromaniac

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Kakashi Would still be famous, being the son of The White Fang Of The Leaf, Sakumo Hatake, and being a student of the 4th Hokage. However, he would not be as famous as he is now because the Sharingan is what gave him the nickname Copy Ninja Kakashi.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
would kakashi be famous if he didn't have Obito's Sharingan?
Yup.

His father was a genius of geniuses who was even on the same level of respect as the Sannin. Sakumo had no special power ups and he was still a very powerful shinobi.

It's been repeatedly mentioned that Kakashi is a genius just like his father. Even if he didn't receive Obito's Sharingan he still would have continued to grow.

Don't forget that he was already a Jounin at age 13 even before he got his Sharingan.

It can even be argued that the Sharingan even holds him back because of the chakra requirements. He gets powerful advantages because of his Sharingan, but you can argue that it made him more dependent on it in the long run.