Kakashi vs. White Fang

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the White Fang wins based on hype alone! I think he has a KKG, and Kakashi is gonna use it in his unseen rampage soon.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hype means nothing anymore. We don't even know what Sakumo's actual skills were.
Kakashi most likely surpassed him a while ago.

Kinsuban

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi! everyone knows a son always surpasses his father! plus kakashi's advantage is his sharingan! he can see white fang comming from a mile away and knows his moves@!

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't a very well thought out thread IMO no offense. Maybe it's just me but I don't like vs. arguments that deal with one person who we know a whole hell of a lot more of and another we have only hype on. We've literally never seen Sakumo throw a punch, just that he was revered throughout Konoha until he failed that mission.

With threads like this it's only who appeals more to people, Sakumo or Kakashi. It's nothing more then that, there's no factual evidence of ability to compose a real argument. It's just going to be dozens of posts like "Sakumo" or "Kakashi" with the ocassional added statments that say that one is more awsome then the other.