genii96

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi and guy would most likely team up to beat tsunade,which wont be that easy,conisdering that euther one needs to use their most taxing jutsu(kamui and gates) to win. If she is beaten,then kaakshi and uy face off,gated guy would be too much for kaakshi. So guy wins very high diff IMO

SasukeCurse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi and guy would most likely team up to beat tsunade,which wont be that easy,conisdering that euther one needs to use their most taxing jutsu(kamui and gates) to win. If she is beaten,then kaakshi and uy face off,gated guy would be too much for kaakshi. So guy wins very high diff IMO
i agree with the teaming up part but i could see Kakashi pushing guy so far to go 8th gates to make him pretty much suicide himself if kakashi cant keep away and get him worn out while guy\is in 8th gate then kakashi could win, i fell like kakashi could win this hes very very smart

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kakashi. he runs feints and his opponents wont be able to tell the difference or locate the real him. guy would waste his efforts on tsunade and get nowhere. kakashi warps her with kamui or bisects her with lightning transmission.

Izuna Kakashi Senju

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be a close fight but I am swaying towards Kakashi, he would use a Raiton clone to trick Gai and Tsunade and after guy opens the 7th Gate to defeat Tsunade, Kakashi would come from underground and Kamui him.