Kakashi the 6th Hokage? Are those scans real?

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been wondering about the Sasuke and Kakashi designs we've got. Are they real? I personally think they're fake since the official movie site doesnt have them.

But if they're real, I am concerned about Kakahi's quote. It seems like he's the Hokage. I seriously wouldnt like that to happen in the last movie. It's not like I dont want Kakahi to be hokage, but if Naruto doesnt become one, there wouldnt be meaning to the entire manga since we wont get to see Naruto's dream being fulfilled. It's the new generation and it's gonna be after a timeskip and Naruto still isnt Hokage? If Naruto isnt the Hokage in the last, I would truly believe that Kishi is an idiot.

Last edited:

dizzysasukefan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not sold on the sketches being legitimate either. I have seen that pic of Kakashi before. The only thing different was that he didn't have a headband on. And the similarities between the Sasuke sketch and Byakuya Kuchiki are just too much for my brain to ignore. As for Kakashi being the 6th Hokage, if the scan is indeed legit, then it appears like he may step down in the movie and give Naruto the seat.

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto: "I got something I absolutely must tell ya.. wait for me."
Sasuke: "If he isnt around(/here/there)...You have to be protected by me(/I have no choice but to protect you), i guess."
Kakashi: "I have faith in my people. But for confidence I'd never let them go on any dangerous missions, you know."

These are their quotes.

I found them on some site with the new designs. Not sure if they're real.

Reactions: narutocan