Kakashi or Obito..who's side is the plot on?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have this feeling that Kakashi will man up and kill Obito in the next few chapters so that the plot would focus on the hokages, madara and juubi (and naruto too of course) cos above all circumstances, i don't see Obito killing Kakashi at the end, cos that'll just lead to an extremely weird plot. Even if nobody's killing anyone, I still don't see Obito defeating Kakashi, that'll lose the whole point of isolating themselves in the kamui dimension just for the villain to end up defeating one of the main heros cos If Obito was meant to defeat Kakashi, he would have done tht on the battlefield regardless of the plot. So between Obito and Kakashi, whose side do you think the plot is on?

trucker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a valid point about Obito has more to gain by killing Kakashi in front of the rest of the army, as a demoralizer. Due to the plot they needed this time alone to settle their personal issues. I also agree that Obito more than likely won't be killed at this time. I could see this going one of two ways. 1. Obito beats Kakashi to the point of death and transports them both back to kill him in front of everyone. 2. Kakashi getting the upperhand on Obito and severely injuring him, forcing him to warp back to the war and expediting the moon's eye plan out of urgency.

Of course there is always the scenario where Obito gets converted by tnj, but I just don't want to see this happen, and I don't think it will because of pnj. Obito is a vital part of Madara's plan and with Obito siding with the alliance, Madara has no plans and it simply becomes a battle to seal Madara and stop the Juubi rather than prevent the Moon's Eye Plan.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obito cant beat kakashi...hes already figured out how "their" sharingan works..and hes clearly more battle smart than obito...with out madara obito is almost nothing...you can dissagree all you want but thats the truth...kakashi will kill obito...we have been reading this manga long enough to know how kishimoto writes...futhermore...the only other way i see it happening is kakashi forcing obito back to the battlefield and him MAYBE just MAYBE becoming the ten tails jinchruiki...i highly doubt it...but its plausible

UchihaKyru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi will win because they're not relying on their hidden powers anymore and Kakashi has more battle smarts.. And I doubt Kakashi will be killed off for the second time