Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Music

[video=youtube;YDiM4mhge_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDiM4mhge_Q[/video]

Say Hashirama use simply Wood Style not his overpowered Wood Style but simple like this
You must be registered for see images

Wood Style got water and earth and lighting is stronger than earth and water evaporates or something like that. So do Kakashi kunai solo. Now lets try something big

\

Could he pierce through that because he pierced through rock

And a rock is harder than wood so Lighting kunai>Wood Style

Plus when lighting hits wood it burns

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes he would be able to cut wood, but Hashirama's techniques are very wide range and grow like wild plants , it would be a waste of energy to cut through it, but he could be able to keep up with his sharingan. So yeah he can.

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could most likely cut through all of that if he was fast enough and was using his sharingan the entire fight but he would still lose ultimately because it's a battle of stamina a senju vs. a little above normal ninja in a stamina fight senju wins everytime so in the end he would lose but would be able to hold his own with him for a while also he would have to be boosting his speed the entire fight with chakra to keep up with the plants and such so he loses even sooner.

AllseeingSharingan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But that wood style was still strong enough too capture the third hokage. Who at that time was stronger than Kakashi. The wood dragons would catch him. And suck the charka outta him for sure

Huzaifa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So where does Hashirama come in a with restriction?
Trolls on nb. I made a tbread about madara naruto and sasuke people brought in hashi and mokuton. Which is funny as I explicitly stated ema madara naruto and sasuke but hashi fappers brought him on. We gota lolive with hashi lovers.

Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright since you are the only one that need a clarification. It is if Wood Style could be cut by Kakashi lighting Style. Notice I posted SAY meaning imagine if he use his base wood style then you posted he got restrictions like this is a VS thread. I ain't got no time for this. Go learn how to spell lighting not lightening

Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trolls on nb. I made a tbread about madara naruto and sasuke people brought in hashi and mokuton. Which is funny as I explicitly stated ema madara naruto and sasuke but hashi fappers brought him on. We gota lolive with hashi lovers.
Everybody had no problem but there always gotta be one person

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright since you are the only one that need a clarification. It is if Wood Style could be cut by Kakashi lighting Style. Notice I posted SAY meaning imagine if he use his base wood style then you posted he got restrictions like this is a VS thread. I ain't got no time for this. Go learn how to spell lighting not lightening
That Sig is almost as bad as your insults. :rolleyes: