Not open for further replies.

RosutoKia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no Kakashi-San is not, he had his eye badly cut to where it was usless and his best freind Obuito(now Tobi/Madara/Whoever hell else he is) was dieing from a bolder crashing on him, since Obuito diddn't give Kakashi a congrats gift to becomeing Jonin, He gave him his good eye, the one that was left in his face(well, we don't know what exactly happend to the other side, my guess it was compleately crushed to nothing but a pulp) Rin(I think Kakashi killed her for Mageko Sharingan!) was the medic in the group at the time and did the sergery in the middle of battle, this was when the fourth hokage was still alive, Kakashi was but a kid.Watch the Kakashi Cronicles and you will see!There's only two episode's I've seen on a Naruto website that downloads straight from Japa-OMG I JUST REMEMBERED!NEW UPLOAD TODAY YAY!BYE!

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poor Kakashi that Obito died well I hope Kakashi can atchieve eternal mangekyou sharingan.
umm..thats impossible for him since Kakashi is from the Hatake clan and not a true Uchiha. that is the reason why he has to hide his sharingan when its not active and can only use his MS two or three times per day

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm..thats impossible for him since Kakashi is from the Hatake clan and not a true Uchiha. that is the reason why he has to hide his sharingan when its not active and can only use his MS two or three times per day
The reason why he hides his sharingan is because it takes chakra to have it awakened. Why use chakra when you don't need to.. The reason why an Uchiha can use Sharingan ALL the time is because its part of them, they've had it for their whole life an the rest of their body doesn't try and fight it because it is a part of that person.

The reason why it would use Chakra for Kakashi and Danzo is because it would actually take effort because its not a part of their natural selves.

About Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, I don't remember it being said anywhere that it has to be a person's brother to get it.. I just remember it saying you have to take someone's Mangekyo Sharingan. However I may be wrong on this, if I am please correct me with the right content. ^^;

Last edited:

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wel nobody actually knows...
madara took hes mrothers MS ...
So it might be that you have to take you'r brothers one
If you recall, Madara and Izuna were the only two Uchiha to have Mangekyo at the time thus he HAD to take Izuna's eyes. Everyone just assumes you need a brother to do such a thing, which I doubt & if it is needed then they would have stated that in the series when talking about it.. Kakashi can get Eternal Mangekyo just like Sasuke can.

Kisai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actualy they stated that you MIGHT have to have a brother with the magenkyou
Itachi could get some other uchiha to gain magenkyou and then take hes eyes but he didnt

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actualy they stated that you MIGHT have to have a brother with the magenkyou
Itachi could get some other uchiha to gain magenkyou and then take hes eyes but he didnt
If you're not up to date with the Shippuden series please get caught up before arguing more on this fact.
It was never Itachi's intention to get Mangekyo, or even Eternal Mangekyo.
He was looking out for his little brother and killing all the Uchiha was a mission given to him by Konoha.. Since he killed everyone in the Uchiha clan, that would also mean he killed his best friend thus getting Mangekyo. :]

Please refer me to where is implies or even states that you MIGHT have to take your BROTHERS Mangekyo to get Eternal Mangekyo.

Edit: Look at it this way. If you need your brothers that means it has something to do with blood or genetics, Uchiha are all in the same clan and thus have the same blood/genetics, meaning if it HAS to be your brother there would be no basis on how its actually achieved.
If it has to be ones brother that means it needs the same genetics, which means an Uchiha could successfully take his/her Father/Mothers Mangekyo, if an Uchiha can do that then that means he/she could successfully take ANY other Uchiha's Mangekyo because they're all of the same bloodline. [Assuming they're all decedents]

Last edited:

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wel i dont know ... hes the only one with the Kamui ... so far
I'm pretty sure that mangekyo gives opens up an variety of abilities that haven't been developed because such a limited amount of people can get it.
As for the Kamui, just because Kakashi has used it doesn't mean that other Mangekyo users can't.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're not up to date with the Shippuden series please get caught up before arguing more on this fact.
It was never Itachi's intention to get Mangekyo, or even Eternal Mangekyo.
He was looking out for his little brother and killing all the Uchiha was a mission given to him by Konoha.. Since he killed everyone in the Uchiha clan, that would also mean he killed his best friend thus getting Mangekyo. :]

Please refer me to where is implies or even states that you MIGHT have to take your BROTHERS Mangekyo to get Eternal Mangekyo.

Edit: Look at it this way. If you need your brothers that means it has something to do with blood or genetics, Uchiha are all in the same clan and thus have the same blood/genetics, meaning if it HAS to be your brother there would be no basis on how its actually achieved.
If it has to be ones brother that means it needs the same genetics, which means an Uchiha could successfully take his/her Father/Mothers Mangekyo, if an Uchiha can do that then that means he/she could successfully take ANY other Uchiha's Mangekyo because they're all of the same bloodline. [Assuming they're all decedents]
Actually Itachi killed his best friend (Shisui Uchiha) before the massacre. Thus,gaining Mangekyo Sharingan before the massacre..

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually Itachi killed his best friend (Shisui Uchiha) before the massacre. Thus,gaining Mangekyo Sharingan before the massacre..
It was still part of the mission which was my point.. Shisui informing police could get Itachi caught thus exposing the mission given to him to Konoha. It wasn't during the massacre, but it was for the same reason.

Shisui was devoted to the Clan
Itachi was devoted to the Village

The village and the clan clashed so, so did Shisui and Itachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.