Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
521๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now kakashi has his base eye back, He just has this scar for no reason now. the tale of the scar followed up the sharingan story and now its just pointless to still have the scar. Now he will wear his headband regularly which not only hurts his individuality and mysteriousness but this can also be a sign that he might lose his mask soon.
what do you think?

Last edited:

jonnieboi05

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So by your logic... If I got shot in the chest successfully defending my family from a rapist trying to break into my home, and if I survived and got the bullet removed... Then the story behind it would be pointless and/or irrelevant? Sounds about right...

ElKoBa

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now kakashi has his base eye back, He just has this scar for no reason now. the tale of the scar followed up the sharingan story and now its just pointless to still have the scar. Now he will wear his headband regularly which not only hurts his individuality and mysteriousness but this can also be a sign that he might lose his mask soon.
what do you think?
Haha dude relax we haven't seen anything after he got his eye back. Give kishi some time to asspull some outer space shit this time.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
It's kishi's style. To make a character look good he must make others look bad.

- In early shippuden he made naruto weak with barely any improvement this is to make hebi sasuke look good.
- When BM naruto was handing out chakra he made sasuke helpless. this is to make naruto look good.
- To make BM naruto look good he made minato clumsy and suck. I mean what happened to the badass minato that fought obito
- To make madara look good he made him solo everyone low diff with only one rinnegan
- To make naruto and sasuke look good he made madara only use limbo and be on the defensive during their current exchange.

Following this it is obvious that kishi took kakashi's sharingan so only sasuke and naruto can be threats to madara