[Discussion] Kakashi And Rin Surrounded By Mist Shinobi

eXquisite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would Madara be evil/strong enough enough to some how get the Mist to kill Rin and have Zetsu tell Obito that they're surrounded, so Obito can see Rin which would awaken his MS AND persuading Obito to go with the Moon Eye Plan which would kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

Reactions: FlareBlitz

repulse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I don't think Madara is in any state to do so. The likely scenario is that Kakashi and Rin are on a mission, and are outnumbered. I say this is where Rin dies, and Obito begins to accept Madara's views.

SashaUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I don't think Madara is in any state to do so. The likely scenario is that Kakashi and Rin are on a mission, and are outnumbered. I say this is where Rin dies, and Obito begins to accept Madara's views.
*** this I think...

Obito should have had a good enough reason to control Yagura, this looks like a good reason. Probably Rin has a grizzly death :zonder:

Sydd

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes. Madara can do so. But I don't think he did. On the contrary, I didn't think that Kishi would do what the most common Tobi = Obito theories said. So never mind...

Animaeon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zetsu was ordered by Madara to make Obito useful before he wakes up. Though it would be a tad predictable, Zetsu cutting off Obito's precious bonds to Konoha would take care of that order.

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you google 3rd Mizukage most of your finds will be people or sides suggesting Madara was in fact the 3rd Mizukage. This just helps confirmin that theory..

jt1891

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara had to have controlled Yagura at one point. While the man Kisame met was indeed Obito, the Bloody Mist Era can be traced back at least 20 years ago, which is a good while before Obito could have been involved. Zabuza was born 29 years ago, and he 'graduated' at the age of 9. Plus, the Mist's infamous exam seemed to have been going on for quite a while before Zabuza's massacre, so that puts it back even further.

Since it couldn't be Obito....It had to have been Madara...or at least someone working for Madara.

InGyeong

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could imagine that accident was not (solely) organized by Madara but by Oro. Did he not hang around in the mist- region at that time?

Besides maybe Oro helped to create the Zetsus, too.

The God

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think those mist ninja who killed rin were probably the same ppl obito ordered kisame to kill on his first mission prolly obitos way of gettin revenge on them for killin rin

eXquisite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see people aruging about who posted this theory first, so I just want everyone to know I was the first one to post this theory after 603 came out :). But multiple people have said this before.