Yes, you're correct.
Goodly. ^.^

The first one on the list is the Crazy Monkey jutsu:

(Toppyoushimonai Okane)- Crazy monkey
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. it is an aerial attack where the user jumps head height and double kicks the chest whilst charging their lower legs and feet with chakra to cause extra damage compared to normal kicks.

To do it, concentrate chakra into both your legs and then jumping up into the air striking my clone in the chest and sending him flying.

*makes a clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Goodly. ^.^

The first one on the list is the Crazy Monkey jutsu:

(Toppyoushimonai Okane)- Crazy monkey
Range: short
Description: crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. it is an aerial attack where the user jumps head height and double kicks the chest whilst charging their lower legs and feet with chakra to cause extra damage compared to normal kicks.

To do it, concentrate chakra into both your legs and then jumping up into the air striking my clone in the chest and sending him flying.

*makes a clone*
*I stop warming up and instead I start channeling chakra into my legs, bellow my knees; As it accumulates in my feet I bend my knees a bit in order to jump higher; As I jump off the ground, at approx. the height of your clones' chest, I thrust my legs forward in order to kick your clone in his chest; Due to the extra damage from my chakra, it sends your clone flying backwards*

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
*I stop warming up and instead I start channeling chakra into my legs, bellow my knees; As it accumulates in my feet I bend my knees a bit in order to jump higher; As I jump off the ground, at approx. the height of your clones' chest, I thrust my legs forward in order to kick your clone in his chest; Due to the extra damage from my chakra, it sends your clone flying backwards*
Good job ^^

Next is the triple kick:

(Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige) - Acrobatic triple drop Kick

Range: Short
Description: the user jumps in the air doing a forward summersault and simultaneously kicks the opponent in the upper body dealing three blows. two of which are to the shoulders and one to the head whilst the user charging chakra into their legs to cause more damage.

concentrate your chakra into your legs and then jumping into the air doing forward sumersault strike my clone simultaneously and then dealing two kicks to the shoulders and a third to the head.

*makes a clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good job ^^

Next is the triple kick:

(Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige) - Acrobatic triple drop Kick

Range: Short
Description: the user jumps in the air doing a forward summersault and simultaneously kicks the opponent in the upper body dealing three blows. two of which are to the shoulders and one to the head whilst the user charging chakra into their legs to cause more damage.

concentrate your chakra into your legs and then jumping into the air doing forward sumersault strike my clone simultaneously and then dealing two kicks to the shoulders and a third to the head.

*makes a clone*
*I channel chakra in my feet and jump high in order to do a summersault; As my body turns and my feet start falling I use them to simultaneously strike your clone, dealing two blows to his shoulders and one to his head*