Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll keep it short:

The way the Luffy/Law alliance will be able to take down Kaidou is................ They will recruit many samurais from Wano! Considering they are friends with Kinemon now, and he seems to have some sort of beef with Kaidou, this is perfectly plausible.

Discuss, agree, disagree, bring opinions of your own!

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose it's possible but I think they might actually team up with X Drake seeing as how he's already going against Kaido as it is.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think X Drake will also be joinint the Heart and Straw Hat pirates!

Though I think Kinemon and Momonoske will both Join the Straw Hats! They did seem paniced when they mentioned taking Kaidou...so maybee Wano is under his reign....the ever prideful Samurai may feel like it is their duty to do so ^.^

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think X Drake will also be joinint the Heart and Straw Hat pirates!

Though I think Kinemon and Momonoske will both Join the Straw Hats! They did seem paniced when they mentioned taking Kaidou...so maybee Wano is under his reign....the ever prideful Samurai may feel like it is their duty to do so ^.^
1. Yeah, I'm actually pretty hyped about X Drake, I hope he's not part of Kaidou's crew. I would love to see an alliance with him.

2. If it's something along those lines, it fits perfectly imo. I wonder if they have a couple of really strong people though, or just pretty consistently strong

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you guys think we'll get a full reveal of Kaidou next chapter? It is the 700th one after all...
I hope something like that will happen. It is the 700th chapter after all, a big milestone. It would be cool if Oda would show him talking to DD on the Den Den Mushi or something

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, i disagree because the samurai are completely cut-off from the normal world. No Pirates or World Governments officials or Marines in fact can touch them whilst the samurai are in Wano Country. It's like a unsaid treaty. This was revealed ages ago in the manga, when the Wano Country was first revealed.

Also , on the side note. @ person who said X-Drake is one of Kaidou's commanders.

ahem ahem. He was intending to upset an Emperor on purpose, i think that was for taking him out all alone. Why would i supernova, of the worst generation of pirates become an underling of an Emperor?

( Lets get this debate started!! )

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, i disagree because the samurai are completely cut-off from the normal world. No Pirates or World Governments officials or Marines in fact can touch them whilst the samurai are in Wano Country. It's like a unsaid treaty. This was revealed ages ago in the manga, when the Wano Country was first revealed.

Also , on the side note. @ person who said X-Drake is one of Kaidou's commanders.

ahem ahem. He was intending to upset an Emperor on purpose, i think that was for taking him out all alone. Why would i supernova, of the worst generation of pirates become an underling of an Emperor?

( Lets get this debate started!! )
Aaaaaand start!

Well, as I said, Kinemon seems to have a beef with Kaidou or something, plus one of his friends is being held captive on Dressrosa. This might possibly be DD's doing though.

As for X Drake; when you put it like that, it may not make much sense. But there's been a lot of strong people who have gone under a Yonko's umbrella, so it's a possibilty

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll keep it short:

The way the Luffy/Law alliance will be able to take down Kaidou is................ They will recruit many samurais from Wano! Considering they are friends with Kinemon now, and he seems to have some sort of beef with Kaidou, this is perfectly plausible.

Are you Oda?

• Haha
Reactions: WhistleBlower

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll keep it short:

ofcourse They will that's why they are recruiting people even the whitebeard pirates