Kuriboh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all want to know the true powers of the four yonkou especially since Oda given the smallest hints as to how strong they are and what they are capable of.

With how One Piece is going it seems that the first yonko the Strawhats will encounter in the New World will be Kaido of the beasts. We can pretty much speculate that Kaido is a Zoan type DF user but thats about it.

There are so many approaches to what Kaido's Zoan type will be. But i have narrowed it down to what it would be for different reasons

The first would be the Lion type since the lion is stereotypically the king of the jungle. It would symbolism in a sort of way if this was the choice. I personally would not this one since its too cliche and I want more Mythical zoan types

The next would some type of the actual Dragon Models since Dragons are usually seen as the top tier mythical animals. I think everyone would like to see a real Dragon zoan type some point in the series and i can guess it will be someone within Kaido's crew if not him. The dragon thing seems to be overdone as of now, so i dont see a captain with a dragon zoan type

Another would be a Mythical Zoan related Typhon or anything related to typhon like a chimera. There are many who back this theory, and I can see Kaido having something related to Typhon's form and it would definitely seem to be the ultimate beast and the ultimate Mythical zoan type

Also Kaido may have Multiple Zoan transformations. We know BB has figured out how to have two devil fruits, and there is much we do not know about having more than one devil fruit, it was assumed that you could only have one for many years. I think in Kaido's case he may have a base Mythical Zoan type that came from a real Devil Fruit then has loaded up on the fake ones that Caeser produces. This ties in more with the current arc and the hype of the SAD production

My last prediction has to do with why One Piece is so wonderful. Kaido known to a creature, a beast, the king of beasts may actually not have a Mythical Zoan or a Zoan type that lives up to everyones expectations. Oda is great with comedic twists when it comes to characters and kaido might have a Zoan type of a really cute animal or something that is not considered to be fierce or powerful. The twist comes when Kaido has released the full potential of the seemingly ordinary animal and is a master of Haki and has considerable strength that is expected of the yonkou. I am most supportive of this since its seems it would be something Oda would do.

Do you guys have any predictions as well and please let me know why. Thank You