Kaguya's tears

NarutovsLuffy

Member
352 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
352
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is it me or did I feel little bit sad for Kaguya when she cried. :'(
 

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,179 posts 199 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I felt the emotions
 

XReaperzZ

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
874 posts 105 reactions
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
874
Reaction score
105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

babajara0102

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
973 posts 71 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
973
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
She hates them so much that she cried,don't be sorry for her
 

Six Paths

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,506 posts 1,135 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
16,506
Reaction score
1,135
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was more surprised, but in the end after declaring the hate for her children, I started to dislike her. And Naruto made those words quite clear and showed her, how it should be done.
 

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
4,935 posts 893 reactions
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
4,935
Reaction score
893
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
she used IT on mankind and her good guy sons sealed her crazy chakra obsessive being into the moon

you expect me to feel sad?
 

Klad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
26,125 posts 1,524 reactions
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
26,125
Reaction score
1,524
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well kind of ...
 

wolf wizard

Member
393 posts 14 reactions
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
393
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
dude she was crying because of her hatred towards her sons. how can you be sorry for him
 

Reraru

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,035 posts 1,170 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
16,035
Reaction score
1,170
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I feel sorry for her. Dattebayo!
 

Naruto.

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
50,612 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
50,612
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was creepy as hell.
 

Jasey

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,081 posts 126 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I didn't see it coming, it was kinda weird actually.
 

Shadow Phantasm

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,503 posts 568 reactions
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
11,503
Reaction score
568
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought it was creepy actually.
 

Umari Senju

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,535 posts 1,192 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
12,535
Reaction score
1,192
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
She hates them so much that she cried,don't be sorry for her

She also loves them. Hence why she grabbed Sasuke and Narutos chin as a mother would before choking them XD. It's a love/hate from a mother.
 

demon of the leaf

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,875 posts 79 reactions
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
1,875
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think she's conflicted in a way I think she might be redeemed
 

nk27

Member
105 posts 15 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
105
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think that kaguya is fighting with the jubbi inside her
the jubbi wants to destroy them but kaguya loves them
 

nk27

Member
105 posts 15 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
105
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think that kaguya is fighting with the jubbi inside her
the jubbi wants to destroy them but kaguya loves them
 
Top