Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have yet to learn what is on the scroll that Sasuke found but I think it gives information on Kaguya's version of karma. I think it is a jutsu that combines black zetsu with a curse mark allowing the creator's will to live on as a symbiote within its host. It was probably designed with the same intent as black zetsu, He may even be an incomplete version of it. What do you think the scroll contains?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They were still decrypting it the last time it was shown in a story. I think you need a rinnesharingan or byakugan to read it kinda like the Uchiha Stone that BZ forged.
No, the scroll was fully decoded.
You must be registered for see images

And stop calling Kaguya’s sharingan a “rinnesharingan”. Hagoromo called it a sharingan so that’s what it is.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Devauzamaki

Veteran
Kin
50💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, the scroll was fully decoded.
You must be registered for see images

And stop calling Kaguya’s sharingan a “rinnesharingan”. Hagoromo called it a sharingan so that’s what it is.
It’s official name is literally Rinnesharingan lmfao idk what your argument is

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf Kaguya never outright says Amenominaka when using it but we know that’s the name. You have a horrible logic lmfaoooo
Lmfao talk about failed logic ?
Hagoromo blatantly refers to Kaguya’s third eye as the “sharingan” And then refers to her normal doujutsu as the “Byakugan” in the exact same speech bubble.

In case you haven’t figured it out yet, you’re arguing canonically spoken names of doujutsu vs. the name of a move that’s never been spoken of in the series. WHAT LOGIC ?

Last edited: