Kaguya's head should have been sent flying...

Alastor

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, there is something I'm not really getting about today's chapter : How could Naruto rip Kaguya's arm off ?

We have previously seen how Kaguya's chakra arms were powerful enough to casually counter Naruto's chakra arms :

You must be registered for see images

And In chapter 684, Naruto used the 5tails chakra (an ability called superhuman strength) to boost his striking power, this enabled him to punch his way right through Kaguya's chakra arms :

This should prove that Naruto's Superhuamn strength > Naruto's Chakra arms.

However, as we can see : when Kaguya got sent flying through the ice mountain by a 5tails infused punch from Naruto, she didn't seem to take much damage.

This doesn't make sense considering a chakra arm was enough to rip one of her limbs :

So how come her head wasn't sent flying after taking a blow from a superhuman strength Naruto who is confirmed superior to chakra arms Naruto ? Any opinion ?

Last edited:

KisuneUchiha

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since it was smaller I am assuming it is the same amount of chakra, but more concentrated, similar to how (Shaman King Readers will understand) Yoh Asakura made his furyoku for his double medium smaller, but kept the same amount of furyoku within it, thus drastically increasing its cutting power, as seen when Len tried to clash with his (smaller) double medium sword but instead of clashing, Yoh's blade casually cut through Len's

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This series doesn't have that level of bloodlust, no matter how angry Naruto gets he won't dislodge anyone's head. Best thing we got to heads being took off is with Asuma, mainly to display Hidan's immortality imo.

Alastor

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had the speed and thus momentum to increase the pressure needed!! :)
I'm not sure Kishi cares that much about science though lol

she was using haki
Yay, so Kaguya can beat Logias ? Guess she isn't as bad then :yay:
Well the chakra claws are sharp and he was going for a cut this time.
Would that really result in such drastic change in the damage though ? the Juubi's jin has a high Cutting durability, remember that a Sage chakra + 4tails infused Rasenshuriken couldn't cut madara deeply enough.

Since it was smaller I am assuming it is the same amount of chakra, but more concentrated, similar to how (Shaman King Readers will understand) Yoh Asakura made his furyoku for his double medium smaller, but kept the same amount of furyoku within it, thus drastically increasing its cutting power, as seen when Len tried to clash with his (smaller) double medium sword but instead of clashing, Yoh's blade casually cut through Len's
Seems like something from another manga lol
But still a possibility nonetheless.
Maybe shes alot more resistant to "impact" kind of attacks than Slashing attacks? .-.
Possible, however Juubi jin Madara did tank his fair share of blunt damage when fighting Guy.
This series doesn't have that level of bloodlust, no matter how angry Naruto gets he won't dislodge anyone's head. Best thing we got to heads being took off is with Asuma, mainly to display Hidan's immortality imo.
So it's just "plot no jutsu" ?

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it's just "plot no jutsu" ?
I don't want to say that. Possibly the force from the attack wasn't enough to completely amputate her head off, but instead send her back. Kagaya and Naruto's powers collided and Naruto's won out but that wasn't enough to completely harm her is what I'm saying basically. Similar to how Naruto didn't have any damage after (or relatively little damage) after colliding against her the first time (your first panel- I don't really think that was chakra claw, but a TSB. It doesn't really look like a claw to me or even a hand). The 5 tails extra power was just enough to overpower her attack, I guess.

Alastor

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't want to say that. Possibly the force from the attack wasn't enough to completely amputate her head off, but instead send her back. Kagaya and Naruto's powers collided and Naruto's won out but that wasn't enough to completely harm her is what I'm saying basically. Similar to how Naruto didn't have any damage after (or relatively little damage) after colliding against her the first time (your first panel- I don't really think that was chakra claw, but a TSB. It doesn't really look like a claw to me or even a hand). The 5 tails extra power was just enough to overpower her attack, I guess.
I see, but what is a TSB ? (sorry I'm new)

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, there is something I'm not really getting about today's chapter : How could Naruto rip Kaguya's arm off ?

We have previously seen how Kaguya's chakra arms were powerful enough to casually counter Naruto's chakra arms :

And In chapter 684, Naruto used the 5tails chakra (an ability called superhuman strength) to boost his striking power, this enabled him to punch his way right through Kaguya's chakra arms :

This should prove that Naruto's Superhuamn strength > Naruto's Chakra arms.

However, as we can see : when Kaguya got sent flying through the ice mountain by a 5tails infused punch from Naruto, she didn't seem to take much damage.

This doesn't make sense considering a chakra arm was enough to rip one of her limbs :

So how come her head wasn't sent flying after taking a blow from a superhuman strength Naruto who is confirmed superior to chakra arms Naruto ? Any opinion ?
The reason she didn't take much damage from kokuo powered naruto is that the attack had to go through one of her chakra arms before it hit her, and therefore the damage would have been greatly reduced.

Alastor

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truth seeking balls or goudrama(something like that-orbs Obito were using). No need to be sorry lel
Ah, You men Naruto was using Gudoudamas ?
No that isn't the case (I also used to think so) but try opening in a new tab and Zoom in, it's clearly a hand.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, You men Naruto was using Gudoudamas ?
No that isn't the case (I also used to think so) but try opening in a new tab and Zoom in, it's clearly a hand.
Hmm I thought they were since it looks like something is coming out his hand.

I thought their hand position was similar enough. Then again I could be wrong :sweat:

Alastor

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm I thought they were since it looks like something is coming out his hand.

I thought their hand position was similar enough. Then again I could be wrong :sweat:
Nope, they are the arms of this thing :

You can also see fingers in the first panel of the second scan, right next to the "Woooahhh" text (I'd crop or circle it for you to see but I don't know how to upload images directly from my PC...)

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, they are the arms of this thing :

You can also see fingers in the first panel of the second scan, right next to the "Woooahhh" text (I'd crop or circle it for you to see but I don't know how to upload images directly from my PC...)
That could be true lel.

Just use lightshot and upload with tinypic or imgur(?).