Itachi 4 life

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I've been wondering and this is my question.
How potent is Kaguya's Ash Bone Technique ? Here are some specific scenarios and you tell me what would happen.
scenario 1: Kaguya pierces Hidan with her Ash Bone . Does he die? Does he not? what happnes?
Scenario 2: Kaguya pierces Hagoromo(with Juubi). Does he die?
Scenario 3: Kaguya pierces Goku/Vegeta (they aren't trying to dodge/protect themselves via ki, she pierces them) do they tank it or die?
Scenario 4: Kaguya pierces Bills (Same as scenario 3)

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea Hidan would die from that attack, pretty quick to.

Scenario 2? Uhm He's Hago he'd probably use some hax jutsu to block it being the creator of all jutsu.

Scenario 3? This is Goku and Vegeta it would probably feel like a needle prick only haha

Scenario 4? Bills? idk

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
scenario 1: Kaguya pierces Hidan with her Ash Bone . Does he die? Does he not? what happnes?
Yes, he dies, as he'll crumble away. Hidan still needs at least a functioning head to be considered alive.

Scenario 2: Kaguya pierces Hagoromo(with Juubi). Does he die?
Yeah, he does. Being the JJ wouldn't change anything.

Scenario 3: Kaguya pierces Goku/Vegeta (they aren't trying to dodge/protect themselves via ki, she pierces them) do they tank it or die?
Narutoverse rules don't apply to other verses, so this technique's properties shouldn't either, but theoretically it should kill him, though I very much doubt it.

Scenario 4: Kaguya pierces Bills (Same as scenario 3)
Same as above.