Kaguya was the true HERO and SAVIOR of Planet earth (naruto's earth)

NI97VEN

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I
Before kaguya

NO HUMAN HAD POWER OR KNEW ABOUT POWER. PERIOD that means no hashirama no sasuke no madara no naruto

Kaguya was sent to earth to harvest and destroy. She fell in love with a human and decided to protect earth. She was always looking to the sky always worried. She knew they were going to come for her any time and only an immense power bigger than her would save her and the earth.

Thus, why she was preparing the divine tree and why she wanted to sacrifice humans because she knew she just upset her clan.

Thanks to the decision of Kaguya humans began to know about power. Luckily her sons were also pro earth and were friendly enough to teach and share power.

By killing Kaguya both Naruto and Sasuke declared war on the otsusoki clan. War is going to come to earth and it's going to be bigger than kaguya. This will be war against two planets. One planet who inherited power and the other who are known as gods. destroyer of planets.

Well boruto has the potential to defeat this so call gods and i bet kawawi will be end up helping him since both show a lot of potential.

Be prepare for a collision of planets the hype is real!!
I agree that kaguya waited the other otsutsuki clan and kaguya was ready to fight them to protect the earth at the first place i think maybe right?? Because Hagoromo and hamura never get the truth about their mother purpose and past they only know that kaguya is from other planet and want to eat the devine friut! Kaguya is the problem too because she didn’t tell the information about why she do all of this! And for what purpose and then she end up being in prison jutsu! Idont know if kaguya will be revive or not but i really want she being revive again that would be cool right and she told all about otsutsuki clan from A to Z!

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
decided to stay in earth and have a family.
we don't even know if that was true.
what we do know is that she decided to keep them.

I think the fruit not only opens the 3rd eye and completes the halves (if Yin affinity, they get Yang affinity and vice versa) but also become pregnant if taken by a woman.

(perhaps this is how the space vampires "breed")