XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, we know that Naruto and Sasuke were only able to win thanks to Obito. I understand that she would have transported Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi, but an unconscious, on the brink of death obito who had ultimately served his purpose. Why did she teleport him too?

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, we know that Naruto and Sasuke were only able to win thanks to Obito. I understand that she would have transported Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi, but an unconscious, on the brink of death obito who had ultimately served his purpose. Why did she teleport him too?
In case she failed, BZ could use Obito's body to use his Kamui power to save her or something like that.

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both Obito, Kaguya, and Black Zetsu should have succeeded in their plans with their abilities and resources. But they were dumbed down to the heroes could win.

Kishi and/or his editor shouldn't have made the villians so powerful. Then their defeats would have been more believable.

Last edited:

Mohamed Nabil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really!
Unlike Kaguya, Naruto and Sasuke's objective was so simple.. just touch her and the battle will be over

actually I think that realistically Sasuke's ameno should've ended the battle right from the start.. but Sasuke had to be nerfed so that Kaguya's powers can be shown

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really!
Unlike Kaguya, Naruto and Sasuke's objective was so simple.. just touch her and the battle will be over

actually I think that realistically Sasuke's ameno should've ended the battle right from the start.. but Sasuke had to be nerfed so that Kaguya's powers can be shown
I think it had nothing to do with nerfing but inconsistency.

-Sasuke ameno Kaguya in between him and Naruto

You must be registered for see images

-Sasuke ameno Madara in between him and Naruto

When Sasuke ameno Madara, there was no gap between his and Naruto's hand/attack with Madara's body. They strike them directly without needing to move but not in Kaguya case.

Inconsistency save Kaguya

Last edited:

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When Sasuke ameno Madara, there was no gap between his and Naruto's hand/attack with Madara's body. They strike them directly without needing to move but not in Kaguya case.

Never really thought of it that way. While Kaguya DID have a lot of chances to kill / defeat Naruto and Sasuke (particularly when they were in her grasp while BZ told his tale of the Shinobi history), it's true that Kaguya received a plot shield to restrict Naruto/Sasuke's ability to "seal-blitz" her.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I thought this was the mangas way of saying that kaguya ia faster than madara?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought this was the mangas way of saying that kaguya ia faster than madara?
The same technique applies but the situation that occurred after were different. We clearly saw there was no Gap left for Madara to escape or evade if he not fast enough. With the gap that big for Kaguya I think Madara could escape or avoid the Chidori and Rasengan also.

You can see Sasuke's hand really touching Madara's body in second picture but it to far from Kaguya's shoulder in first picture. Same to Naruto if Rasengan is taken out from the picture. Too close.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same technique applies but the situation that occurred after were different. We clearly saw there was no Gap left for Madara to escape or evade if he not fast enough. With the gap that big for Kaguya I think Madara could escape or avoid the Chidori and Rasengan also.

You can see Sasuke's hand really touching Madara's body in second picture but it to far from Kaguya's shoulder in first picture. Same to Naruto if Rasengan is taken out from the picture. Too close.
I see but madara isn't as fast as kaguya though.