0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is Kaguya's Baby Daddy???

also...

Who was the mother to Ashura and Indra?

I think it is a pertinent question to ask who sired Hagoromo and his brother Hamura. Would Kaguya just pick some random dude out of a line up? Kinda like picking the strongest, healthiest slave? Was the guy just terrified and did her bidding and then she ate his head after the mating ritual was over??? We know this.....

You must be registered for see images

So were the children created from chakra? Like...chakra impregnated her meaning it was a divine pregnancy? Possibly through some kind of intra-dimensional being since Kishi has been throwing all these different dimensions at us? Hagoromo laughed when Naruto asked if he was an alien and basically said [well sorta if you wanna think of it that way]

You must be registered for see images

I'm just curious as to other's thoughts on this matter. I also added the question as to who the mother of Ashura and Indra was. Should she be relevant to the story even? Just curios as to what other's theories on this are as well! Thanks for your time :)

Reactions: Leinad Sotam
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe it was Lord Jashin, the god that Hidan worshiped.
I really hope that you're right! Ever since Hidan, everybody or at least all the cool people, have wondered about Lord Jashin and if Hidan's powers were actually derived from a "god being" or was just his chakra and he made up the rest :p Would be great to tie him back into the story. Or what about a fanfic of Hidan digging himself out of that hole with his teeth and meeting up with Kaguya. Seducing her. Her cutting him up. Him enjoying it. Then her sowing him back together with her hair whenever she needed his "services"! Awesome!

Leinad Sotam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really hope that you're right! Ever since Hidan, everybody or at least all the cool people, have wondered about Lord Jashin and if Hidan's powers were actually derived from a "god being" or was just his chakra and he made up the rest :p Would be great to tie him back into the story. Or what about a fanfic of Hidan digging himself out of that hole with his teeth and meeting up with Kaguya. Seducing her. Her cutting him up. Him enjoying it. Then her sowing him back together with her hair whenever she needed his "services"! Awesome!
That would be a good narrative ! :win:

Second Path of Pain

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh lol, I really miss Hidan

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if they were virgin births. A lot of great heroes in mythology, especially etiological myths, were born of a virgin. But you might find some more guesses in the story she's loosely based on:

Last edited: