Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime is about to give justice to this character. Kishi just didn't have time on his side. But her OST it amazing, SP has all the time in the world, let's see if thet give her justice and if my Black Zetsu base will thrive :bdpf:

Reactions: Conspirator.

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This usually happens with anime.. or at least Naruto anime. I hate Obito, then anime: OMFGz!!! I LOVE OBITO!!

I think what's selling Kaguya is how they are making Naruto and Sasuke seem scared as shit.

How Black Zetsu was talking toward the end was creeping me out, tbh.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah Black Zetsu base, when Madara base gets pit of control we will rise to squash their insurgence:
You must be registered for see images

SP is clearly a member, even gave Madara some desired dialouge :Sparks:
SP is the NV history supreme controller. Secret got revealed

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Yatori

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have to say i was impressed. And i was one of those who couldnt stand Kaguya when kishi introduced her to the manga.

Studio Perriot are actually doing her justice!

Loved todays anime

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime is about to give justice to this character. Kishi just didn't have time on his side. But her OST it amazing, SP has all the time in the world, let's see if thet give her justice and if my Black Zetsu base will thrive :bdpf:
They are giving Kaguya the justice she deserves, unlike Kishi and his views on women.

The fights were rather short though as they are merely going panel to panel on the manga.

If they were going to add fillers, at least add some during the fighting scenes instead of an entire story arc. -_-

I'm afraid of what will happen with the Hagoromo and Hamura filler though... it might be epic, both story and animation, but it wont be recognized as cannon so I can't use any of the material as references as it would lose credibility.

OT: BZ is born again!!