Alastor

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright so this might seem retarded (and probably is) but I'd like to ask anyway : Is it possible that Kaguya wasn't born on earth ? (Keep in mind that alien here refers to someone not originating from earth dimension)

I'm saying this because of 3 reasons :

Reason 1 :
During his meeting with the sage, Naruto asks a stupid question "Are you an alien or something?", and while the sage found this question to be funny and denied it at first, he continues by answering that "it kinda makes sense though"

You must be registered for see images

Reason 2 :
When talking about his mother's origin, the sage states that she came to "this land" from a "faraway place", what's interesting here is the way the words "this" and "land" are used because as he states later Kaguya used her power to rule over "this land".
We all know that Kaguya ruled over the planet but notice that the sage refers to earth as "this land", further implying that the "faraway place" Kaguya came from wasn't part of what he refers to as "this land" (earth).

Reason 3 :
According to the translator's note, Kaguya herself refers to her main dimension as "the beginning planet dimension"

I also find it interesting how she has the Byakugan, we know that the Byakugan requires chakra to use (something people didn't have before) and that it's main purpose is keeping track of the chakra flow within a person's chakra system (again something humans didn't have before), so what could be the meaning behind Kaguya having it ? Did she also gain it after eating the fruit or cloud it be that wherever this "faraway place" is, it's inhabitant have a certain amount of chakra ?

All opinions are welcome as long as you remain polite.

Last edited:

Kirokill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story of the bamboo woodcutter, says that there was a girl named Kaguya, summary. She came from the moon so she's an alien, and their story are so close, in a way, as it was found to be what inspired Kishi.

My words, Kaguya is an alien, she married a human, and gave birth to half alien-humans, those were Hagoromo and his brother.
And so the chain, so everyone is an alien except who aren't descendant of the Sage.

Reactions: Trollasaur

AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am of the opinion that she COULD be an Alien on the Naruto World. She can travel Dimensions. She could very well NOT come from "This Land" as The Sage said.

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story of the bamboo woodcutter, says that there was a girl named Kaguya, summary. She came from the moon so she's an alien, and their story are so close, in a way, as it was found to be what inspired Kishi.

My words, Kaguya is an alien, she married a human, and gave birth to half alien-humans, those were Hagoromo and his brother.
And so the chain, so everyone is an alien except who aren't descendant of the Sage.

the last bit doesn't quite explain why Hagoromo's kids do not have any horns, considering he most likely did the same as she did (according to your theory)

Alastor

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huh?
lol wut ?
yep even hagoromo said it
Yep, I mentioned that part *_*
Narutos face in that 1st scan is priceless XD
It sure is lol
it's a plausible theory.
Could be true bro. And funny avatar :)
Thanks bro =D

Very interesting post, thanks for the infos man. :)
I don't think "faraway place" refers to that she's an alien...

I mean what alien would fall for Harem no Jutsu?
The Kaguya kind ? lol

Not impossible. I'm still crediting the Byakugan to a mutation after she ate the Fruit (did Naruto just become One Piece, btw?).
That's possible, but what would be the point ? It's not like people have chakra systems for her to see lol
I am of the opinion that she COULD be an Alien on the Naruto World. She can travel Dimensions. She could very well NOT come from "This Land" as The Sage said.
Nice.

Last edited:

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
knowing that she 's alien wont defeat her .. it will just f9ck the whole manga .... and then USA secret division will arrest Kishimoto and we'll never see Naruto's chapters again :leaf:

OT: nice theory .. I've seen somewhere

AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come on, really? She's an Alien, who happens to have a developed Chakra system already, who ate the fruit to gain the necessary power to rule with an Iron Fist. She was the one that enabled EVERYONE in the Naruto dimension to develop Chakra through her sons.

Of course, this is speculated, but looks so obvious from this point of view.

Kirokill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the last bit doesn't quite explain why Hagoromo's kids do not have any horns, considering he most likely did the same as she did (according to your theory)
Yeah I meant Hagoromo also married a normal human.
But I have clues my theory can be quite wrong as well. Since when in Bijuu form you get those horns.
I am really confused myself. People say Kaguya created the Juubi, I read in the manga(Hagoromo's words) that she ate the fruit and the tree got mad.
I don't know, since Kaguya had a bigger role I've got lost in this lore.