Kaguya creating a dimension does not equal the Big Bang.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
This is for Senju Bean who made that ridiculous thread stating that kaguya would kill Goku by making a demension that equals the Big Bang (or something like that it didn't make sense anyway so I really don't know exactly what he was talking about) even though the two are completely diffrent things that don't relate to each other at all.

The Big Bang is in theory the greatest explosion of all time and I theory created the universe. When Kaguya creates a demension she does not make a Big Bang otherwise she would be obliterated by the unimaginably powerful explosion.

Senju Bean

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is for Senju Bean who made that ridiculous thread stating that kaguya would kill Goku by making a demension that equals the Big Bang (or something like that it didn't make sense anyway so I really don't know exactly what he was talking about) even though the two are completely diffrent things that don't relate to each other at all.

The Big Bang is in theory the greatest explosion of all time and I theory created the universe. When Kaguya creates a demension she does not make a Big Bang otherwise she would be obliterated by the unimaginably powerful explosion.
That is why she is immortal. She would never use it if she were mortal. She would die.

She would just reform

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Maybe she just warps.

Or she just spawns herself somewhere else even though her body would be complety obliterated.

Maybe time travel
The Big Bang In theory created time, space, reality, atoms, energy in short everything I'm sorry man but wether you agree or not nobody can survive being caught in the Big Bang.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The Big Bang In theory created time, space, reality, atoms, energy in short everything I'm sorry man but wether you agree or not nobody can survive being caught in the Big Bang.
Cosmic beings can!

OT. No one besides kishi knows if kaguya created these dimensions or stumble upon them once she ate the shinju fruit.
Anyways the dimensions can be really small for all we know.