TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean if they foreshadowed her before like they did with Madara she could’ve become the beat it’s only that she came too late.
She had all ash killing bones,infinite tsukuyomi,Expanding TCB,Amenominaka and could regenerate,was immortal and could nullify chakra.
Had op Byakugan abilities
What do you think?

• Angry
Reactions: Infant and minamoto

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no way she could've been with just foreshadowing. Madara is all over the Naruto lore. He's embedded in the cycle of Indra and Ashura and mirrors Naruto and Sasuke's relationship with Hashirama, he helped found Konoha, he's has a hand in setting the ground work for the akatsuki, his name carried so much weight in the ninja world, Tobi used it as an alias to garner respect where it wasn't earned.

Kaguya was a final boss behind THEE final boss, she was beyond unnecessary. The amount of backstory required to set up Kaguya up would probably shift the story in a direction we couldn't imagine. She would have to take up as much space up as Madara did, if not more, and would that would take away from Madara's clout. I dont think you can have both being great without sacrificing the quality of the other.

Now, one way I envisioned Kaguya being a better last minute villain insert is if instead of having the 10 tails be some fugly ass pokemon reject, make Kaguya the 10 tailed beast of legend. THAT would have been a good plot twist that rides on the hype of the lored 10 tails being summoned and doesn't completely feel like a betrayal of reader's expectations since we had no idea what was going to happen once the 10 tails was summoned.

NEW TIME LINE

You must be registered for see images
-Kaguya pops out of the Gedo Mazo (she explains her backstory with chakra fruit w/ input from Madara about some rumored folklore he thought was BS) also she's slightly redesign so she actually has 10 tails. also also, she's hot as ****, her old design was too boring and her personality was stale. make her a demon dommie mommie.
-Obito is big baby mad, while Madara's left in complete shock and is left sitting on the side lines

-Sasuke pulls up a bit earlier with the Edokages as Kaguya mollywhops a raging Obito leaving him barely alive so he can have his goodbyes, apologizing to Minato, and giving Kakashi his other eye setting up for Kakashi's full Kamui/Susanoo (**** Obito btw, good riddens)

-The story follows the same beats of the Ninja alliance vs the 10 tails in conjunction with the Ninja alliance vs Jinchuriki Obito but with Kaguya in place. This gives Kaguya more screentime and more character interactions to flesh out her character. Also Neji dies, but it's a bit more meaningful since he doesn't get toothpicked.

-
KAGUYA 2 STRONK

-Hagoromo gives Naruto and Sasuke their respective power boosts mid fight, and on top of Kaguya seeing Naruto and Sasuke as her sons gives them the chance to clutch the dub (no sakura punch, because **** you)

-Kaguya upon her death releases the chakra fruit which gets finessed by non other than Uchiha Madara (DUN DUN DUN)

-Madara digivolves into his Jinchuriki form
-
MADARA 3 STRONK

-Madara puts Naruto and Sasuke out of commission (near death), but gets squared up by Might Guy before he could get the chance to finish them off

-Sakura uses some slug sage healing hax bringing them back to from near death, giving her some shine, meanwhile 8 gates is beating the breaks off Madara

-8 gates is even more OP than originally illustrated, forcing Madara to use infinite tsukiyomi to stop Guy from killing him

-Madara BIG HURT, but still a threat. Sakura was only able to heal Naruto and Sasuke enough to get them back into fighting condition before getting put under I.T.

-Naruto and Sasuke burn through the rest of their sage power to put Madara under, gg

After that Naruto Sasuke have their final face off where they make out at the valley of the end, and you know how the rest goes. blah blah blah, Naruto gives Sasuke 2 beautiful children. The end

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not think she needs any foreshadowing, but the opposite

Her surprise appearance was done well, but she needed a few arcs to expand on her powers and motivations. Something similar to Kimimarou, I suppose

Reactions: Yin