Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i noticed that when Naruto, Lee and gaara were fighting kimmimaro respectivley i noticed that when Kimmimaro used his kekkei genkai, that as the bones left his skin that the skin repaired.........i was wondering does the Kaguya clan also have super healing abilities........

any thoughts?

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i noticed that when Naruto, Lee and gaara were fighting kimmimaro respectivley i noticed that when Kimmimaro used his kekkei genkai, that as the bones left his skin that the skin repaired.........i was wondering does the Kaguya clan also have super healing abilities........

any thoughts?
Yes... they *cough* we do...

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

any thoughts?
actual dude U_U
they dont. if u watch the arc again or that fight, they show kimmimaro's flash back. in that flash back he was in jail/ prison bcz of his kg =/
the kuyga clan does not have any bone jutsus and those healin properties, only kimmimaro.
kimmimaro was able to use those advanced bone jutsus bcz of the curse mark.

*edit* [links]

Last edited:

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
actual dude U_U
they dont. if u watch the arc again or that fight, they show kimmimaro's flash back. in that flash back he was in jail/ prison bcz of his kg =/
the kuyga clan does not have any bone jutsus and those healin properties, only kimmimaro.

*edit* [links]

agreed...if they had super healing powers, then Kimimaro would have been able to heal himself instantly from his sickness instead of just dying a pathetic death

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
agreed...if they had super healing powers, then Kimimaro would have been able to heal himself instantly from his sickness instead of just dying a pathetic death
Not Healing Powers... Its more like Regenerative ability... regeneration of bones and other cells, like his skin... so no he couldnt have healed himself from his sickness...

And while it is Believed that Kimimaro was the only one of his clan to show this ability that could mean he was the only one to awaken it... and it doesnt say for sure that there werent others who had similar abilities...

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
actual dude U_U

*edit* [links]

Kimimaro was Jailed and imprisoned because he was feared by his own clan...

and no in the anime it recently proved that kimimaro could use his bone abilities before he had his curse mark... such as removing his spine... that was believed to be an effect of the curse mark before now because the only other time he had shown that ability was when he used Dance of the C. Vine and had his curse mark active.

Also... He Stated that his curse mark is to slow his disease's progress and prolong his own life...

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so then that means that only people with Kimmimaro bios can survive extracting their bones? so then that means that Kaguya bio holders/users will have to try and end the fights as quickly as possible because of the lack a a skin regeneration ability, for they would soon die of loss of blood?.....or am i just confumbling my self? @_@

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so then that means that only people with Kimmimaro bios can survive extracting their bones? so then that means that Kaguya bio holders/users will have to try and end the fights as quickly as possible because of the lack a a skin regeneration ability, for they would soon die of loss of blood?.....or am i just confumbling my self? @_@
no...
Kimimaro's ability was rare... not unique...

Bone regeneration and skin regeneration go hand in hand...

People who make Kaguya Bios also claim to have the "rare" ability...

its just like why there are so many Uchiha bios... But they are extinct cuz of itachi...
same thing with the kaguya...

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kimimaro was Jailed and imprisoned because he was feared by his own clan...

and no in the anime it recently proved that kimimaro could use his bone abilities before he had his curse mark... such as removing his spine... that was believed to be an effect of the curse mark before now because the only other time he had shown that ability was when he used Dance of the C. Vine and had his curse mark active.

Also... He Stated that his curse mark is to slow his disease's progress and prolong his own life...
Dude I think you should know by now anime=/=cannon on filler moments.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude I think you should know by now anime=/=cannon on filler moments.
I know that... but it wasnt a true "filler" it was more like an elaboration... and im willing to trust it for this one...

Does that mean that i believe that Naruto and the others EVER fought against the Three tails? or That Naruto can actually use the collaboration Jutsu? no... but w/e.

BTW... i think that collaboration jutsu is just a plot hole waiting to happen... lmao
naruto is gonna be in a situation where that move would be perfect but since kishi didnt write it that way.. it wont happen... and it will be like ?????????
why didnt naruto just use..... etc. etc.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know that... but it wasnt a true "filler" it was more like an elaboration... and im willing to trust it for this one...

Does that mean that i believe that Naruto and the others EVER fought against the Three tails? or That Naruto can actually use the collaboration Jutsu? no... but w/e.

BTW... i think that collaboration jutsu is just a plot hole waiting to happen... lmao
naruto is gonna be in a situation where that move would be perfect but since kishi didnt write it that way.. it wont happen... and it will be like ?????????
why didnt naruto just use..... etc. etc.
Yeah it's wasn't something that significant. I don't mind cannon filler as long as it doesn't divert too far from the source material. Well in the anime the only fight for him is the Naruto vs Itachi encounter which is short and the Tobi vs Search party and that has many members. So not much chance anyways to use it and after that is sage training so it'll be forgotten like a lot of filler techniques.