Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
blak zesu is kagoya will...

when blak zesu went to kagoya after she emerged...she otomatikaly gained blak zesu knowlege wich alowed her know about indora and asura...

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zetsu is her will. If anything, him connected to her was allowing her information he had known to be passed on to her.
Plausible but then why was he in her sleeve constantly whispering if he could just transfer his knowledge?
Plus she recognized Indra and Asuras chakra.
I think somehow of the other she was aware of what was happening while she was sealed or she was sealed after Indra and Asura were born. I gotta reread the chapters around their birth and if it did happen before she was sealed.
Wasn't Indra using Amaterasu before Sasuke? Nice thread btw
You must be registered for see images
That entire indra and asura battle arc was filler.

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because it was never in the manga doesn't mean its filler
We are old fashion, hardcore Manga readers. If it didn't happen or was not said (or touch on briefly) in the Manga, "it didn't happen" regardless of what the Anime says. Anime "Filler" [to us] is parts of the story the Manga could no cover or added more cotext or new context to stretch the Anime. 8/10 it contradicts the Manga so we do not accept it as fact unless the Author says so.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are old fashion, hardcore Manga readers. If it didn't happen or was not said (or touch on briefly) in the Manga, "it didn't happen" regardless of what the Anime says. Anime "Filler" [to us] is parts of the story the Manga could no cover or added more cotext or new context to stretch the Anime. 8/10 it contradicts the Manga so we do not accept it as fact unless the Author says so.
redbold : what u mean WE???...can u at least exclude me????...

also jaeahekchea isn't wrong cuz datbook isn't manga yet is considered canon???..

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
redbold : what u mean WE???...can u at least exclude me????...

also jaeahekchea isn't wrong cuz datbook isn't manga yet is considered canon???..

The Databook is just giving more context about the Manga. It is supervised by the Author.

@Horus To actually answer your question. Kaguya did not recognize Indra and Ashura. It was her children she seen in Naruto and Sasuke, The Sage and Hamura. [Naruto Chapter 681] Regarding Amaterasu, I do not think she is aware of Amaterasu, but she was surprised. She eventually countered easily by absorbing it. [Naruto Chapter 682]

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Databook is just giving more context about the Manga. It is supervised by the Author.

@Horus To actually answer your question. Kaguya did not recognize Indra and Ashura. It was her children she seen in Naruto and Sasuke, The Sage and Hamura. [Naruto Chapter 681] Regarding Amaterasu, I do not think she is aware of Amaterasu, but she was surprised. She eventually countered easily by absorbing it. [Naruto Chapter 682]

spiral zesu name was never mention in manga untill 4 databook come and named him tobi...its canon bruh..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said it was not.
i baited u ...in fact i wanted to provoke ur curiosity so that u ask me or at least kestion urself :" how come spiral zesu reall name is tobi???...if spiral zetsu is tobi...then who was reall masked man tobi and why did masked man call himself tobi????"

tbh i am tizpointed in u ab memberz..

JaeHyukChae

Kin
58💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok bro w.e you say.And what do you mean it didnt happened when it happened in anime?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah she did recognize them.
Also she knew what the Amaterasu was when she considered jumping to the ice dimension.

I think somehow or the other a bit of Kaguya's consciousness remained in the tailed beasts. I mean when the God tree was summoned, it told Madara to absorb it. Where did that voice come from if it wasn't Kaguya?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also she knew what the Amaterasu was when she considered jumping to the ice dimension.

I think somehow or the other a bit of Kaguya's consciousness remained in the tailed beasts. I mean when the God tree was summoned, it told Madara to absorb it. Where did that voice come from if it wasn't Kaguya?
You're forgetting the Jyubi was sealed in Hogaromo, so she likely saw them (originals) grow up. Hogaromo sent the Mezo into space on his deathbed. And left a tablet for Indra, after the brothers started warring. Also, she knew they were incarnates but tailed beasts gave no hint of that. Unless you're saying they only had parts of knowledge, and when their minds were united the knowledge returned to her.

Last edited:

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're forgetting the Jyubi was sealed in Hogaromo, so she likely saw them (originals) grow up. Hogaromo sent the Mezo into space on his deathbed. And left a tablet for Indra, after the brothera started warring. Also, she knew they were incarnates but tailed beasts gave no hint of that. Unless you're saying they only had parts of knowledge, and when their minds were undies the knowledge returned to her.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I mean a combination of the tailed beasts equals Kaguya. So somehow or the other she had the ability to recognize them. I think there's more to Kaguya than what we've seen.
Wish Kishi did more with her. She was around for like less than 15 episodes. Such a rushed ending.
Even though Ikemoto is writing Boruto, I hope we see some more of her. Cant wait for the new chapters.

• Wow

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

She assimilated Madara, has Black Zetsu, and was also the God Tree, so it's not too far fetched that she has the knowledge but that's speculation. She deduces they were Indra and Ashura base on the seals and guessed it was the Sage doing. Your other image is when she was about to be sealed and she has already knowledge of Amaterasu based on the scan I provided in my previous post.

• Wow