[Predictions] Kaguya Ōtsutsuki: Origins, Plans, Truth, and the Juubi

Happy Meal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is indubitably the most elaborate theory about Kaguya I've read anywhere on the internet so far. The only 'backstory' that could probably beat this is Kishimoto's own (therefore, canonical) lore that I expect will take more than a chapter to be told due to his tendency for superfluous details.
On the theory itself, though, I think it's safe to say that everyone here agrees that Kaguya is not part of the normal human race, regardless of where she's from. I personally lean toward the theory that purports she belong to an extinct but ancient race from a different world (planet).

To those who are concerned about the sci-fi direction the story seems to be heading to, worry not. Yes, it does involve things which are foreign to the Naruto planet. The Juubi itself is akin to Lavos from Chrono Trigger, and Kaguya is clearly alien in nature.
However, that doesn't make it a sci-fi story. It won't involve laser guns, space ships, and other things pertaining to sci-fi stories.
You might say that Kaguya being alien implies that she must have travelled to Naruto planet on a spaceship, yet it doesn't have to be that way. She might have travelled, or been sent, to Naruto planet via a dimensional portal created by the last powerful mages of her people just before the destruction of their planet.

Last edited:

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great thead. I actually like the fact that it was this long. A lot of people don't want read something this long but they are missing out because you covered a lot of points and it was very interesting. Keep it up.

Reactions: Vega

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great thread man ^_^

I love the similarities you made between Utsuno-Bune and Kaguya. Seriously, Kishi never surprises me with the amount of mythology he incorporates into his work. The idea that Kaguya came from another planet sounds plausible. Perhaps, she is trying to restore her people as you said. When you mentioned Kaguya was sent to Earth by her parents, I immediately thought "Man of Steels" xD

But nice theory, man. Keep it em up. I laughed at the part where you mentioned the Kaguya clan members wanting to have "Rabbit Bone Ears", lol. Though, I have to admit that this whole extraterrestrial thing sounds absurd. I mean, I never thought that the story's plot could be based on aliens. Who could have imagined that from the very start? :cool:

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You almost got me convinced with the "ancient aliens" mythology seeing as Kishi has drawn from mythogies time and time again. You provided plenty of information to back up your theory but I personally can't see ETs being involved. A series that started with ninjas is now going to be about beings from another planet? I just assume she's from a far away land. And Kishi would need to go WAY back to describe how the tree got here, assuming its thousands of years older than Kaguya herself.

Nice and organized thread with plenty of examples. Well done and thanks for the interesting read.

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you were gonna do the Hype Hiruzen then I kept reading and saw a parody. I was like "yo that's uh... hm.... then I saw the fusion about to go I was like maybe the fusion will end up as... and it came true. Prime Hiruzen Vegito!

and nice read XD

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
.......................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....:).__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯"";.;.;.;.;.,"
....",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;;;/
......::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:
.......,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::
...................::::::::::::::::::::::

.................... Great Theory

Vega

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought you were gonna do the Hype Hiruzen then I kept reading and saw a parody. I was like "yo that's uh... hm.... then I saw the fusion about to go I was like maybe the fusion will end up as... and it came true. Prime Hiruzen Vegito!

and nice read XD
Thanks lol.