[Theory] Kaguya´s Manipulator

MAN OF SIN

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
8,281
Reaction score
430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That is why it is called subtle manipulation. It's cloaked with giving VERY sound advice, when in reality it's just what he wants, she did not want to try and kill naruto and sasuke, she wants to absorb their chakra, he is against it for unknown reasons and is insisting they be killed. BZ is scared of naruto and sasuke, he fears they will infact thwart his own plans he has and not his mothers.

Or because the plan is more important.
 

Orochimagus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
125
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So basically the argument is, "I don't like a character so it is being manipulated by a lesser character." Cool stuff.
 

Armyw0w

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
stop, illuminati is here! omg remove avatar
 

Orochimagus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
125
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Eye don't know what you're talking about.
 

XY iNVeRSe

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
2,705
Reaction score
134
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hamura maybe.

Or that guy with the beard that has the same seals on his hands as hagoromo. Maybe Kaguya's other half.
 

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I agree. I think that BZ is connected to the Shinju/fruit more than being just "Kaguya's will".
 

Leinad Sotam

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think the shinju it's self is manipulating kaguya I mean come on there's got to be a price to pay for eating the fruit. I also thought that maybe kaguya has two personality 's part kaguya part shinju.

Yeah I was thinking of that too maybe BZ is part of the Shinju's will I guess...
 

Leinad Sotam

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
in the next few chapters we will see him(bz) betraying kaguya and tell "im the will of your husband" and then he backstabs him and tell "im the will of the juubi and joins hands with juubi. and again in the next few chapters he backstabs juubi and tell "im the true god of this world" and then we see yamcha use his kamehameha on bz and blast him off. end of the series.

though i agree with you, him doing the most part is something to notice on.

Thanks and oh Best Naruto Prediction of 2014 ! :whip:
 

Leinad Sotam

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Very nice, I agree entirely.

I'm pretty sure that BZ is going to end up being a very old being that has his own intentions beyond being "Kaguya's Will." My guess is the fruit. Naruto and Sasuke are the last thing to oppose him for it.

Thank you. I left the theory open for interpretation !
 

Teyo Senju

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am starting to believe this too. Considering the fact it appears Kaguya is talking less and Black Zetsu is talking more often.

Now that Naruto cut the arm off with Black Zetsu in it. The threads have apparently been severed. Now, we can only wait to see what happens.

I hope Naruto stomps Black Zetsu into the ground, and gives him a dose of a Rasenshuriken with a few special things added to it to ensure he’s dead. It’s the only way to be sure.
 

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
6,246
Reaction score
1,098
Status
Offline
Activity Streak


 

Leinad Sotam

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak



Nice of you to post, these links to your threads I have reed them both but now, do you have any comment on my theory or not ?
 

kuramasage

Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Manipulating implies that he is using her for his own goals. I believe he is just the voice of reason, considering he has been around for ages he knows far more than she would. He no doubt serves her IMO, and is only telling her to do the smart thing. He is the brains and she is the brawn.

^ 16 characters of this.
 

Cael

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
55
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
why do people put BZ and kaguya as two different entity, BZ is not even human.
when BZ thinks, Kaguya can hear it.
BZ in the sense is Kaguya, so I don't understand why people are saying that BZ is manipulating kaguya.
she's manipulating herself ? LOL
 
Top