Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Naruto is able to make over 1000 clones, how much is Hashirama able to make?
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very difficult to figure it out.

It depends on the mechanics of making clones, particularly Shadow Clones. Even as Hashirama has comparable amounts of composite energy to Naruto, the latter gets some of his from a practically external source in Kurama, so that may have an effect.

Based on what we saw in circumstances where holding back was not an option, reanimated Hashirama did no more than 5, so that is probably the best that he could do. Of course, that is for prsctical battle usage. With how SCs work, Kakashi showed that it is easy to make large numbers of them against Gato, but their practicality is questionable.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very difficult to figure it out.

It depends on the mechanics of making clones, particularly Shadow Clones. Even as Hashirama has comparable amounts of composite energy to Naruto, the latter gets some of his from a practically external source in Kurama, so that may have an effect.

Based on what we saw in circumstances where holding back was not an option, reanimated Hashirama did no more than 5, so that is probably the best that he could do. Of course, that is for prsctical battle usage. With how SCs work, Kakashi showed that it is easy to make large numbers of them against Gato, but their practicality is questionable.
I was wondering because Hashirama have more chakra Naruto and close to Kyuubi amount of chakra so 5 clones doesnt seem right for that amount of chakra

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering because Hashirama have more chakra Naruto and close to Kyuubi amount of chakra so 5 clones doesnt seem right for that amount of chakra
Yeah, those are the different factors I wonder about.

It could be that the clones also affect state of mind, require acute energy balancing and so on, which by habit Hashirama would not be comfortable with or something.

I do think that if quality and practicality are put aside, and we assume equal levels of energy control across all basic shinobi, then you can just go by energy levels, based on Kakashi vs Gato.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, those are the different factors I wonder about.

It could be that the clones also affect state of mind, require acute energy balancing and so on, which by habit Hashirama would not be comfortable with or something.

I do think that if quality and practicality are put aside, and we assume equal levels of energy control across all basic shinobi, then you can just go by energy levels, based on Kakashi vs Gato.
I dont think that Kakashi made shadow clone jutsu

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think that Kakashi made shadow clone jutsu
From the wiki:
As his last act, Haku grabs Kakashi so he can't get away, allowing Zabuza, freed from the ninken, to try to slice through him in order to get to Kakashi. Kakashi pulls away, sets down Haku's body, and, angered by what's happened, proceeds to debilitate both of Zabuza's arms. Gatō then arrives to kill them all, Zabuza included, with a horde of mercenaries. Zabuza kills Gatō first and Kakashi scares off the horde with his " " (which is implied to just be the normal ). Zabuza, dying from his injuries, asks Kakashi to place him next to Haku. Kakashi complies and, after he passes, buries them both. Their mission complete, Team 7 returns to Konoha, travelling by way of the that Tazuna finished building.

It may have been solid clones, but without intentions to sustain them, as there was dust/smoke around them.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From the wiki:
As his last act, Haku grabs Kakashi so he can't get away, allowing Zabuza, freed from the ninken, to try to slice through him in order to get to Kakashi. Kakashi pulls away, sets down Haku's body, and, angered by what's happened, proceeds to debilitate both of Zabuza's arms. Gatō then arrives to kill them all, Zabuza included, with a horde of mercenaries. Zabuza kills Gatō first and Kakashi scares off the horde with his " " (which is implied to just be the normal ). Zabuza, dying from his injuries, asks Kakashi to place him next to Haku. Kakashi complies and, after he passes, buries them both. Their mission complete, Team 7 returns to Konoha, travelling by way of the that Tazuna finished building.

It may have been solid clones, but without intentions to sustain them, as there was dust/smoke around them.
Im sure that Kakashi said something about it and was just using normal clone jutsu to fool them

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im sure that Kakashi said something about it and was just using normal clone jutsu to fool them
He said he doesn't have enough energy to take them all out and that intimidation may be sufficient.

It may be he used normal clones or shadow clones without intention of sustaining them, since released SCs return their energy to the caster.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama's chakras is higher than even Kurama's, so it's safe that Hashirama can use way more than 1,000 Wood Clones if he wanted. If anyone wants to know where he said this, it during the war where Naruto & Kurama were passing the Kyubii to everyone in the war arc.

Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama's chakras is higher than even Kurama's, so it's safe that Hashirama can use way more than 1,000 Wood Clones if he wanted. If anyone wants to know where he said this, it during the war where Naruto & Kurama were passing the Kyubii to everyone in the war arc.
Isnt wood clones jutsu stronger then shadow clone jutsu?
Post automatically merged:

He said he doesn't have enough energy to take them all out and that intimidation may be sufficient.

It may be he used normal clones or shadow clones without intention of sustaining them, since released SCs return their energy to the caster.
Im sure he said he is just going to fool them with the clones

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I can't manage anything solid with my chakra so low, but a bluff should be enough . . . ", says another translation
"I can manage that at least, to fool them, says yet another

They seem to incline towarda fake SCs, but there is room for real ones to have been used

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I can't manage anything solid with my chakra so low, but a bluff should be enough . . . ", says another translation
"I can manage that at least, to fool them, says yet another

They seem to incline towarda fake SCs, but there is room for real ones to have been used
Then according to the scan i posted Sasuke made only few shadow clones and he have much more chakra then Kakashi

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isnt wood clones jutsu stronger then shadow clone jutsu?
Post automatically merged:

Yes, of course. Hashirama is more powerful than even Kurama himself. All anyone has to is watch Hashirama's battle against Madara &/or read chapter 626 to see for themselves.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then according to the scan i posted Sasuke made only few shadow clones and he have much more chakra then Kakashi
Did he intend to do a maximum output?

Or do you incline towards the idea of specialization affecting capability with any single technique, instead of only energy levels?