Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaeru
Nickname: The Golden Frog/Toad
Clan:

Looks:
Weight:150 kg
height: 5'11"
Somewhat Golden hair, Third Hokage's Arm Bands, Kid Jiraiya's Robe.
Personality: competitive, hot headed, nice, intelligent.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Leaf
Resides: Mt.Myoboku

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Genin
Specialty:
Elements:
Your ninjutsu:
Clone Jutsu (E-Rank)
Substitution Jutsu (E-Rank)
Transformation Jutsu (E-Rank)

Life:
Being abducted by the Great toad Sage at only the age of 6, Kaeru has had little time in the real world. All of his ninja training has taken place at Mt.Myoboku and he has become exceptionally skilled with Toads. He has developed a strong bond with many of the toads and is easily able to have conversations with the ones that can't talk. He has returned to the real world twice. Once, to become Chunin in the Chunin exams, and the other was when the Leaf was in dire need of Fukusaku. He acted as his assistant. He is currently training with Shima and lives in one of her spare rooms. He has even developed a taste for flies and "toad food". Some people (who have seen him come to the real world) even consider him more Frog than Man.

----------
*~Approved~*
Welcome to the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good good. now delete your current ninjutsu's and elements and replace them with E rank jutsu as you have not learned anything yes

THE KAZEKAGE

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it. You have definitely molded your character to a very unique perspective. I expect a lot. You know that. I guess let's wait an see. I'll hope to join you here, too. All in good time.