Kabuto

Locke Shaydow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgive me if there have been any of these, but Kabuto was actually a badass. Too bad her had to fight the Uchiha bros of this generation. The new english episodes I think have made him look wicked.

Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well actually *acts like a smart aleck puts glasses on*

He would've been killed but you know Kabuto was needed to stop Edo

Locke Shaydow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah the her was definately a mispronunciation. Go Kabuto xD! I think he'll be back too. He should be able to use Sennin Mode still, but its weird how Oro absorbed everything from him. I guess maybe he may not be able to use sage mode again if he still doesn't have snake powers. He may me done =( but fudge atleast it was the solo king and his cry baby,"poor" little brother. Kabuto did a LOT with the Edo Tensei and then went against Itachi and Sasukeh

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah the her was definately a mispronunciation. Go Kabuto xD! I think he'll be back too. He should be able to use Sennin Mode still, but its weird how Oro absorbed everything from him. I guess maybe he may not be able to use sage mode again if he still doesn't have snake powers. He may me done =( but fudge atleast it was the solo king and his cry baby,"poor" little brother. Kabuto did a LOT with the Edo Tensei and then went against Itachi and Sasukeh
I don't know if he still has Sage Mode, but he should still be able to use Edo Tensei, though on a much weaker scale.

Locke Shaydow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey may not even have Edo Tensei without Oro's Chakra. I guess you're probably right, he can on a low level. Depending on how he absorbed the sage mode energy, he MIGHT still be able to use it. Did he absorbed it through the snakes? Maybe it'll be explained later? xD That'd be cool

MetalGundam

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto was awesome, I would have liked if his battle fused with Obito's. Like what happened with Madara's. Woulda loved to see the big three in this war fight side by side