Hattake Ryuzaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i honestly dont like him but with the recent events of oros resurrection it left me wondering what is going to happen to him? what do u think kishi has in store for him? i think he will die soon. i hope he does

Last edited:

Ldude

Elite
Kin
18💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto role isn't still over yet, i can see Kabuto breaking out of Izanami really soon.
I hope so too. I was really disappointed when Itachi pulled izanami out of nowhere. Kabuto would have ruled narutoverse. I hope he comes back and becomes Sasuke's new brother like he said he would. :D

Does anyone know if Yamato is still alive?

The Matrix

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope so too. I was really disappointed when Itachi pulled izanami out of nowhere. Kabuto would have ruled narutoverse. I hope he comes back and becomes Sasuke's new brother like he said he would. :D

Does anyone know if Yamato is still alive?
As for now we still don't have any information about Yamato if his died or a live.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's going to turn good due to Izanami, he's still pretty powerful but nowhere near where he was (still has Taka's and Sound 5's powers), and he'll reunite with Urushi. I think that later in his life he'll be the head of that orphanage he was in like his mother was.

Reactions: Hattake Ryuzaki