stinkey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why do i get the felling that if itachi was not an edo he would get owned by kabuto if they go 1 v 1. kabuto was able to counter very single move itachi did. even though the intent is not to kill itachi is getting chopped into pieces without him realizing there was an attack on him. kabuto was able to counter tsunomi, susanoo and he can escape amatersu as he can shed himself like oro and escape. also all his attacks are powerfull enough to destroy any1.
so i think kabuto is underrated.
by the way i am an itachi fan :)

d3juan1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He never really got cut in half that was just the genjutsu. And itachi barely used anything other than susanoo in that fight and that was mostly just to shield his brother so I definitely can't agree with you on this one. Itachi never went on the offense as his intentions were just to capture which he accomplish even with his brother in the way.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi was owning and rolling while Kabuta was little wanker...he is one of the most intelegent nins out there and even Tobi was afraid of him... now kabuto who randomly pop-ed out of nowhere and attacks recklessly is the one whos over rated. Itachi would easly defeat him if not for edo.

stinkey you should remove itachis avatar and signature

LeEvilTongue

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pitiful excuses by Itachitards.
Kabuto was captured by Izanami in chapter 586 which means that it wasn't an illusion Kabuto sliced in half.
And to those who say Totsuka will one shot? Kabuto easily dogded Sasuke's arrow and that sword is not faster than that.