Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What would happen with Madara could revive himself somehow
(Probably with Izanami) and Kabuto had to face him to death!!!

Does Kabuto has any secret card for this sitsuation ?
What if Madara has another EMS technique ?
Who could WIN this fight ?

MrLukyso

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara lol, no need to argument this one.. If Madara starts to get nervous or just starts to feel like going free of this shit, Kabuto is doomed, he also looses his strongest Trump card, without Madara, Tobi would also win against Kabuto.

We have heard that Kabuto may have Edo Jiraya :confused:
Could Jiraya help Kabuto against Madara ?
No, Jiraya can't do anything against Madara.

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I think Madara would use Izanagi, since Izanagi affects the user, and if Itachi plans on using Izanami on Kabuto then it affects the target. Gah why can't we get a full detailed explanation on Izanami already? xd Not to mention I don't think Madara would revive himself. He wouldn't be able to use his awesome meteor technique, not to mention he regenerates as an Edo.

And if they do face off Madara would win, even if wasn't Edo he would win. Kabuto may have surpassed Orochimaru, but he isn't a legendary ninja. :D

Biju Hunter

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think Madara would use Izanagi, since Izanagi affects the user, and if Itachi plans on using Izanami on Kabuto then it affects the target. Gah why can't we get a full detailed explanation on Izanami already? xd Not to mention I don't think Madara would revive himself. He wouldn't be able to use his awesome meteor technique, not to mention he regenerates as an Edo.

And if they do face off Madara would win, even if wasn't Edo he would win. Kabuto may have surpassed Orochimaru, but he isn't a legendary ninja. :D
Yes but what if kabuto could control the meteorites and change their way with Muki Tense ?