Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..And Madara broke out because Kabuto didnt control him (Itachi ended Edo tensei). Kabuto would never allow him to end it if he still controlled the Edo tensei.

slaton02

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kabuto still lost at the end of the day and no that jutsu did not work do you guys even know anything about the show ???
why is everyone calling me a troller but they are trolling on my page not even answering my question ???Uchiha INza
Ha, you're a troll. At the end of the day Itachi was killed multiple times if he wasn't edo, Sasuke was useless and would have been defeated 1 on 1. Kabuto lost to a jutsu no one understands to this day showing how Kishi need to pull something out his ass for them to win because he made Kabuto too powerful for the Uchiha bros

-The Unbiased one(something you wouldn't know about)

UchihaInza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..And Madara broke out because Kabuto didnt control him (Itachi ended Edo tensei). Kabuto would never allow him to end it if he still controlled the Edo tensei.
how are you a sannin???after itachi did izanini everyone that got edo tenseid was gone..but madara broke it..how are you a sannin bro