Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
K(IL)LEAN UP is a match format in which 2 fights occur. The 2 stronger fighters will be UP first, then the third character will appear to K(IL)LEAN the mess by fighting the winner as soon as the first fight is finished. In this thread, Ginkaku and Deidara are UP first while Tobirama is the KLEANER.

GINKAKU has his Soul Rope and Sealing Jar. DEIDARA has full preparations.

All fighters have full knowledge on everything. Tobirama will appear as soon as someone is permanently defeated. Fights are to the death.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
GSB too weak individually or something else?
I don’t necessarily think they are too weak individually, I just think 1v1 other characters have more in their repertoire of abilities, flat out. They have Sage weapon(s), but not much else in terms of raw jutsu. Collectively, Deidara has more and wins the long range battle with pure ease if Ginkaku only has the rope and sealing jar. Not sure what speed or mobility is for Ginkaku but it is hard for certain nin to counter anything aerial, and Deidara has a way of going airborne and that’s not even the cherry on top of that matter. To my knowledge, the only thing GSB have are high chakra reserves and that is not enough to outright win against an Akatsuki member even with Sage items. Full, knowledge as well as giving Deidara full preparations? I thoroughly believe Deidara will blow Ginkaku out of the water. Both metaphorically and literally before Ginkaku can touch him with either Sage weapon or any jutsu he was shown to be using, if any. Deidara got known by blowing up villages, GSB are known for stealing and using the Sage weapons with ease as no other nin really can because they lack the proper amount of chakra reserve. But tell, which sounds more threatening? Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Ginkaku and Kinkaku are weak, but I am saying that split up, without certain weapons, against a character like this, it would be a massacre.

NOW, to make this fair, I would actually switch the sealing jar OR rope out with something like Bashosen to give him long range and aerial counter credibility, then we may be working with something here but without that, I think it’s nothing shy of a stomp for Deidara.
Post automatically merged:

I typed all of that on a phone so if there are any errors, I apologize.

• Love
Reactions: Infant