Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's say it's later on in the series and Luffy ends up recruiting a professional weapons maker (you) so Usopp and Franky can worry about their proper jobs. Lets also say you are in charge of making everyone a new weapon, which will favor them all somehow. You have to think of a weapon for everyone if you can, if not just go for as many as you can.

You have whichever equipment which the Mugiwara's have obtained throughout their adventures up to the time skip, meaning anything anyone could've brought with them when they meet up, such as things from Weatheria, dials from Skypeia, anything you can think of, you've got it as a resource.

So what weapons would you make the rest of the team? Describe what they are, what you've used to make them and how they all work.

Protip: For Luffy's weapon you'll need to explain how it works in a way which he can understand

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly have no idea what kind of weapon to make for Luffy or Sanji. For Zoro, a new katana augmented with an impact and fire dial maybe? Not that he would need it. Nami's seems good enough already and so does Usopp's so I'm pretty much empty on creativeness:p

Last edited by a moderator:

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's say it's later on in the series and Luffy ends up recruiting a professional weapons maker (you) so Usopp and Franky can worry about their proper jobs. Lets also say you are in charge of making everyone a new weapon, which will favor them all somehow. You have to think of a weapon for everyone if you can, if not just go for as many as you can.

You have whichever equipment which the Mugiwara's have obtained throughout their adventures up to the time skip, meaning anything anyone could've brought with them when they meet up, such as things from Weatheria, dials from Skypeia, anything you can think of, you've got it as a resource.

So what weapons would you make the rest of the team? Describe what they are, what you've used to make them and how they all work.

Protip: For Luffy's weapon you'll need to explain how it works in a way which he can understand
luffy- some pieces of armor/accessories made from memory alloy (frankie discovered in vega punk's place) eg knuckleheads, forearm bracers etc

zoro- a flaming sword like he always wanted lol

ussop- give hima proper gun as oppose to a toy

rest of the members are fine they way they are

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the crew pretty much how they are at this point. I think a fire sword takes away Zoro's coolness. Doesn't fit in Zoro's philosophy either, he wants to get stronger by training and not some kind of trick sword. Besides a fire sword is already done a million times in every game and most animes.

Before Franky started making all these weapons and the Gaon Cannon, I suggested that the crew needed to add a buccaneer to the crew, Someone who is expert in explosives, machinery and cannons. But Franky pretty much took that role now.

The only thing I would like to see that Usopp trades in his slingshot for a gun that can hold his pop green and boshi's. The green catapult was cute in East Blue, Kaboto and Sogeking were a huge improvement in Enies Lobby. And now we have Mansopp and a black kabuto :(. Mansopp is awesome but who takes a slingshot into the new world !. I wish he would have a revolver which can hold 6 of his boshi's and a sniper rifle for his pop green. The slingshot can stay just in case he needs to act quick.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the crew pretty much how they are at this point. I think a fire sword takes away Zoro's coolness. Doesn't fit in Zoro's philosophy either, he wants to get stronger by training and not some kind of trick sword. Besides a fire sword is already done a million times in every game and most animes.

Before Franky started making all these weapons and the Gaon Cannon, I suggested that the crew needed to add a buccaneer to the crew, Someone who is expert in explosives, machinery and cannons. But Franky pretty much took that role now.

The only thing I would like to see that Usopp trades in his slingshot for a gun that can hold his pop green and boshi's. The green catapult was cute in East Blue, Kaboto and Sogeking were a huge improvement in Enies Lobby. And now we have Mansopp and a black kabuto :(. Mansopp is awesome but who takes a slingshot into the new world !. I wish he would have a revolver which can hold 6 of his boshi's and a sniper rifle for his pop green. The slingshot can stay just in case he needs to act quick.
I agree. I'm sure that sooner or later he'll make or find an actual rifle and/or pistols. Kinda weird to be "King of Snipers" without an actual sniper.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i agree none of the members really need any weapons, but zoro's flaming sword is just a personal 'want' of his..like luffy wanted to be in a knight's armor which he did in the moria series lol

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I kind of like Usopp's character the way he is, with the slingshot. It adds originality to his character as compared to other pirate crews who all use guns and such. It would be interesting for him to get a gun though, and follow in his father's foot steps.