K anime how frequent do they come out with new episodes ?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,478 posts 409 reactions
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
8,478
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok I just recently found this anime I think it's amazing I'm currently on episode 6 I really dnt want to rush it so I take breaks but the graphics story and fight scenes r epic

I was just curious if anybody knew how frequent the anime comes out with a new episode
 

Netsui

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,628 posts 408 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
5,628
Reaction score
408
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm not sure what anime you're talking about (since you've known about Naruto for a long time now by the look of you join date), but most anime come out weekly unless it's an OVA.
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
every thursday bro .....
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
& we have only 2 more episodes left ...
 

PretaPath

Banned
Regular
1,979 posts 78 reactions
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
1,979
Reaction score
78
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think he's talking about the anime K
 

Prince of Persia TTT

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,534 posts 250 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
5,534
Reaction score
250
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Umm here in my country it releases the same day that is thursday :overjoy:

also there are only 9 or maybe 10 episodes but its epicness is off the charts :scorps:
 
Top