Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Adult Gon solos beyond soloing. Speedblitz the Jin's ass so fast, he won't have time to say Rin.

OT: Seriously, these two ****s live in entirely different verses. One uses Chakra for power and the other Nen. A comparison is ridiculous comparing the power scaling in each. Maybe certain powers in HxH can defeat Juubito, but Adult Gon will get his anus warmer than my laptop's charger.

Reactions: Torche

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: The7thHokage

HisokaIsG4y

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adult Gon solos beyond soloing. Speedblitz the Jin's ass so fast, he won't have time to say Rin.

OT: Seriously, these two ****s live in entirely different verses. One uses Chakra for power and the other Nen. A comparison is ridiculous comparing the power scaling in each. Maybe certain powers in HxH can defeat Juubito, but Adult Gon will get his anus warmer than my laptop's charger.
Me and you vs the world i think gon will solo juubito

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do not post VS threads between Naruto characters and non-Naruto characters like Naruto vs Ichigo. You can't compare them with each other like that, they're from two different manga's, meaning two completely different contexts and it nearly always results in spam and flame wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.