Juubi will Ripped from Obito and madara ...

Beehindmask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only Theories

Juubi will Ripped from Obito and madara will be a juubi jinchuuriki, but madara failed to controll juubi, like obito first time

madara will be conttrolled by juubi, since he's not have strong will, like obito "love" for rin.

Filo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
madara is edo he cannot become the juubi jin... there were like 2 chapters dedicated to him trying to make obito use rinne tensei on him so he could do that.

/thread

Equalist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After the first time, Obito will probably shake it off again.
Obito didn't shake it off the first time. He let Madara do it. Only dif is he didn't hand his body over after the transformation was complete.

^^^ Madara is going take control over it..... no one ever said anything about him becoming the jinchuriki. He simply has to control Obito.
I think Madara said something about become the Juubijinchuriki. I'm not beind a **** or anything but I thought that's why he said it was so important he NOT be revived with Edo Tensei. He needs to be alive to be a host and set his plan into motion. When Nagato betrayed him and Obito f#cked up that left Madara in a bad spot. He could control the Juubi yes, they showed that when he and Obito were hooked up to it like a violinist to an eldery person, but he couldn't start his MEP without being one with the Juubi.

Last edited: