0⚔️
Awards
lol - Tbh, Juubi Madara didnt show much, he was just standing the whole time
That’s all he had to do.
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images

vs

You must be registered for see images
Shin can make things shrink and get plump. Vs the incarnate of SoSP.

That’s a no brainer.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What even is this debate lmao, even without his rikidou powers he outscales and blitzes him, he one shot limbo'd the tailed beasts and was blitzing the alliance while he was fucking blind. Rikodou madara by pure feats alone crushes him, like he literally homelander/seinen tier crushes him

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What even is this debate lmao, even without his rikidou powers he outscales and blitzes him, he one shot limbo'd the tailed beasts and was blitzing the alliance while he was fucking blind. Rikodou madara by pure feats alone crushes him, like he literally homelander/seinen tier crushes him

We hav'nt witnessed Madara's full EMS power despite him possessing the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, as Itachi claimed that Madara unlocked a secret technique upon awakening it, which remains unknown to us...

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ten Tails' Madara wins, in my opinion.

Effortlessly, I think, tbh.

Cannonically, he couldn't utilize a substantial portion of his newly acquiesced abilities, due to him grossly underestimating The Destined Duo - which - I don't think that he'll do here, due to this, being, a hypothetically, perfect, battle simulation, tbh.